Akali Splash Art

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kodoku

07-11-2013

imo the current splash art for blood moon akali is amazing, so if the new vanilla splash art is up to those standards then that will be fantastic.

IcHiGoZz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2013

How about in game visual upgrade for Akali? Is it also coming or not anytime soon?

PikachuRPG

07-18-2013

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Coaja94

07-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSilver View Post
Dudes!
Bear with us

Peace out!

Volibear splash art upgrade and half life 3 confirmed

Fenori

07-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Arisu View Post
PLEASE give Silverfang Akali a new splash. It's so awkward and doesn't fit the skin design at all.
Imo it should've been replaced by the Chinese Silverfang art because it looks amazing *-* I mean they used Chinese art for most of her other skins lol http://lolwp.com/wp-content/uploads/...li-Chinese.jpg

Blindsorcerer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Akali is definitely a splash that we're looking to have reworked very soon. I'm actually already in the process of working on it and I'm pretty stoked to say that it should reflect her game-play a lot more than the one currently in game (akali is my main).

It's gonna take a little bit of time, but we will be getting to every base splash that doesn't meet our current quality standards as well as the ones we feel don't quite fit the character. Bear with us, and definitely keep sending your feedback!

Peace out!
Can you pretty please bring back the old blood moon splash? I know I can't be alone with the Akali mains in agreeing that was way more badass than the current one. Not to say the current one isn't pleasant, its just the original splash was what drew me to the skin to begin with, and just looks like sheer badassery. Pls Riot.

Dralun

10-22-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Akali is definitely a splash that we're looking to have reworked very soon. I'm actually already in the process of working on it and I'm pretty stoked to say that it should reflect her game-play a lot more than the one currently in game (akali is my main).

It's gonna take a little bit of time, but we will be getting to every base splash that doesn't meet our current quality standards as well as the ones we feel don't quite fit the character. Bear with us, and definitely keep sending your feedback!

Peace out!
Any update on this Silver? I'd love, love a new splash art for SilverFang. Thanks.

PMS Akali

10-22-2013

I can't wait for new splash <3

LoveSparkle

10-22-2013

Nidalee sits in a corner and cries.

Dralun

10-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSparkle View Post
Nidalee sits in a corner and cries.
She can cry all she'd like. At least she got a VU and a new skin in the past year.