[Round 1] The Antidote - the Charity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoMoreNightmares

13 Hours Ago

EDIT: Please add Lullabyebye if you want to pitch in as a sponsor, or if you want to pitch in but don't have money. I'm coming up with systems, and would like all the help people are willing to offer me!

Hello! So I was going to start a charity, and I went about it in a sloppy manner. I figured out what I want to do, and how I'm going to do it.

If you want to help, no money is needed. Just spread the word and do something nice for someone that day!

Yes I will randomly gift people on my friend's list as I promised, and I'll be holding these monthly hitlists of kindness.

I didn't think it'd be fair to limit the giveaways to the size of my buddylist, and I want the rift to become a better place. Some months we'll have smaller prizes with more people on the hitlist, and each summoner picks a person. Other months it'll be one big prize.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4731467 <-- the original thread where it started.

This month for the prize of any legendary skin available in the shop -- Our hit list is one person.

Please add Raal614. He'll pick someone at the end of August, and that person will get their prize.

For people wanting to be part of future hitlists, I'll set up an email. I hope to bring you more and more giveaways! If you want to help, drop a comment. I'd also appreciate if you could bump the thread. I'm also wondering if anyone else would want to be a sponsor (kind of like what I'm doing). They'd pick a person to add to the hitlist with the promise that they'll gift a preset valued skin to the winner etc. This is food for thought for future rounds, as I'll be doing round one by myself.
----

I'll add an FAQ here later.

#CureTheRift

NoMoreNightmares

13 Hours Ago

The Antidote - Cure for Toxicity on Summoner's Rift

Elite Player NA

13 Hours Ago

Too poor to be a sponsor but i like the overall idea

NoMoreNightmares

13 Hours Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Player NA View Post
Too poor to be a sponsor but i like the overall idea
You don't have to be a sponsor. Hit up the hitlist.

Bloore

13 Hours Ago

Bump

TheFezMan

13 Hours Ago

Looks cool - Have a bump

Mormpooid

13 Hours Ago

yo,

Vaalar Morghulis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13 Hours Ago

Bump I'm glad there are kind people like you out on the rift, I wish I could sponsor, but alas I am too poor. I will keep bumping this though :P

NoMoreNightmares

13 Hours Ago

Words can not describe how successful this silly video game charity has been so far.

In the past 24 hours I've heard 'I went down to feed the homeless' and 'I did a pay it forward and it lasted 20 cars and it felt great'

From people I literally just met the day prior, and everyone's just going out of their way to be nicer people. This started off as a random acts of kindness charity in a video game in hopes that everyone would just be nicer to each other in a game with a notoriously bad community.

It continued to what I hoped: People being good to people because people should be nice to each other.

faulkn22

13 Hours Ago

Passing it forward one bump at a time. You are an awesome person.