Plat-Diamonds Name 1 reason you got to your rank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ntencti

08-28-2014

Excluding elo booster/account buyers, I want to know how the real plat-diamond players got to where they are with the amount of trolls in this game.

Edit: Also I dont want to be forced to play a high winrate champion just to get there either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scal View Post
Okay lets think about this logically for a minute. Whoever is going to troll or go afk there's a 50/50 chance of which team the guy will be on, your own or the enemies
^ This is the problem right there, ranked losses/wins are based on a 50/50 chance of having a troll. Is this seriously the only way to determine a loss now? Its ridiculous, what happend to the games that were very close or that you lost because you made some common mistakes, but now its all come down to a gamble of wether or not my team will have a troll to assure my loss.

Maximum Lee Sin

08-28-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntencti View Post
Excluding elo booster/account buyers, I want to know how the real plat-diamond players got to where they are with the amount of trolls in this game.
90 percent luck/ 10 percent skill.
prove me wrong.

MintyLoL

08-28-2014

Playing Jungle when you could carry..now it is hope for less retards on your team.

Ur little sister

08-28-2014

I always got mad at how bad my junglers were when I was like low plat.
Then I realized the ennemy junglers are pbb equally bad.

Next up, I decided to quit focussing on my mid lane opponent completely, and just focus on trying to get ganked early and kill the ennemy jungler when he ganks. I got double buffs in over 1/3 games at lvl 2, and just snowballed games from there.

Went from plat 4 to dia 3 in like 30-40 games :/

LetUsGetFizzical

08-28-2014

Plat/Dia Solo Q = Skill, because i had to babysit 2 lanes and a jungler every time and you can't even win them all.

Plat/Dia Duo Q = Easy, I go mid and my duo goes jungle. Gets us fed every time until we rotate bot or top together and rekt.

Kim Jong Oom

08-28-2014

pure luck and aoe shields

scal

08-28-2014

uhhh at the risk of actually posting a serious reply:
I just kind of picked a champion I really liked that was good at carrying soloq (akali) and learned what objectives were. :P
Obviously I have backups if I can't get akali exspecially now that it's semi popular, but it is definitely my main pick regardless of being countered. I've gone from silver to diamond 2 (so far) this season but I don't know how much I can really recommend being a one trick pony, although playing against better players makes you better at everything in general so idk. *shrug*

Frostwoman

08-28-2014

by not being bad at the game.

rofl some people are just naturally better at the game than others.

i know some kiddo that's 2k games JUST THlS SEASON at d1 50 lp. i repeat. TWO THOUSAND GAMES. if i even had the time and mental fortitude to play that many games, i would have a lot more than 45 lp

Shockwhite

08-28-2014

Zed

guiltui

08-28-2014

Assassins.