Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paleio

11-26-2010

One of my friends told me that I should buy Nunu and try him out, but I never really seem to be able to do good or get a good build for him. I normally start out with doran's ring then build mercury treads but where I go from there normally depends on what champions I am facing on the other team. I normally go magic resist with a force of nature or armor with a sunfire cape, but non of this ever seems to work for me. Can you guys please help me improve my nunu build?

Lucrid

11-26-2010

Banshees Veil
Banshees Veil
Banshees Veil

The most important item on nunu. Why? If you cant get off your ult, youre pretty much useless. Well, you do have a few other team oriented skills, like making your carry run and attack faster, and slowing down the enemy for them, but landing a good ult is what separates the good nunus from the bad.

HAHAcopytag

11-26-2010

This is my nunu build:

Mana crystal + 2hp potions
Sorc Boots
Sheen
Start making Frozen Heart, RoA, Or a Blasting wand, or if the enemy team sucks get a majai
Lich Bane
Abyssal Sceptar
Arch Angel

Nothing is really set in stone, i Look at the enemy team to see what I need, But basically I like to do a mix of tank, with ap and magic pen, I usually end up with around 250 armor, 150 magic resist, and about 150-200 ap and about 3k hp

Just melee minions while laning for his passive, and keep throwing ice blasts at the enemy and melee with sheen, Don't be stupid and take massive damage just for one ice blast.

e first, get q to 1 or 2, and priority is:

R,E,W,Q

I only get banshees veil when the enemy has a lot of CC, it's really not needed if they only have one, in team fights if your the only tank you'll probably die a bit, run up ice blast and run back, only ult if your whole team runs in. Most of the time you'll be using your ult in 1v1, or small ganks

Flash + Ignite work great

nunu is also great at pushing towers, pot a blood boil on a minion or teammate and watch it get destroyed.

ThanatosAUS

11-26-2010

I start with mana crystal + 2hp pots
Then I rush catalyst for banshees. Move quints and blood boil keep me going till mercury treads.
Then BANSHEES. Mejais is good because he rarely dies. He can run double snowball with leviathan if you're really pumpin'.
You have to judge where the game is going for yourself, but at core you should probly have banshees and mercery, everything else is flavour.