Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

It's beginning to look alot like (a LOL) christmas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainTrips01

11-26-2010

Thanks for doing this OP, its very generous of you. Way to get into the holiday spirit!

Anyways, I absolutely love the music in this game. Especially the season one trailer.
I also think Riot is one of the few companies that really listen to their players.

maxterdexter

11-26-2010

<I'm Getting RP for the first time on xmass but I'll try to win also>

The way that the community and the developers are in communication allows the game to grow and improve naturaly.

It's Fun.

The care that the developers put into the polish of the game is awesome, iddle animations, skins, taunts, jokes, the Urf Easter Egg.

The games are shorter than other options of the same genere, while the team battles last longer. Allowing a more solid and controllable gameplay.

TehGus

Recruiter

11-26-2010

1. Riot listens to the community.
2. You can still play Normal Games.

Berard

11-26-2010

I like toitles.

Corvic

11-26-2010

I love how, at my ELO at least, pretty much any champion is viable and can contribute to a win. Some excellent balancing right there

Mikhal

11-26-2010

Oh neat, you're a pretty swell guy ^~^. I already have a means of procuring RP though, so best of luck to everyone else! It's nice to see people supporting Riot !

NostalgicSimbiote

11-26-2010

Quote:
Fizzmix:
Hello fellow LOL players,

Since it's been a good year for me, I figured I'd do something nice for people who play LOL. I will be giving away two $10 riot game card codes to two people. Two random people. Just post something positive about the game (cause I'm sick of all the LOL bashing) and I'll be picking two names to receive these codes. Couple things to cover first.

1. If you already have the means to purchase RP, then please don't post in here. Personally, I want to be giving this to someone who has never had the opportunity to buy skins or champs.

2. As long as this isn't against Riot's terms and conditions, I'll be providing you a gift card code I purchased from PCgamesupply.com

3. Positive posts about LOL only. Again, I'm sick of everyone playing a FREE game and complaining about it. If you want to complain about Riot and LOL, don't do it here.

4. Once I pick a winner, I will be adding you as a friend, hook up with you when your online, and send you the code you can redeem in the store for $10 worth of RP.

It's that simple! I will be picking one name on Sunday November 28th 2010 and again on Sunday December 5th 2010. Hopefully this goes off without a hitch, so I can (hopefully) continue this throughout christmas.

P.S - Remember the christmas cheer. Be nice! Be nice to people you meet in game. Provide feedback to people to try and improve their game play. Just be positive.

Thanks!

I decided to create a new account to help people in the lower levels (seriously, it was to help), and I realized how this game grown, and the amount of other smurfs that are there to help newer players.
I'm happy that we have people in this community that are good persons, it's hard to find a good person in the 30ish levels.

Neko Pooky

11-26-2010

I am just happy to post something positive about the game, even if I don't get picked.

Riot is a gaming company, but they represent themself as a family to the community and do their best to stay by everyone's side in time of need. Even though they are just regular people, to us they are like celebrities.
There are many talented people in the world. Singers, artists, actors/actresses, and much more. Our biggest celebrities is the good people that keep League of Legends happening. Whether it's the back bone of Riot, or the people in the community that make a positive difference in our gaming activities. League of legends has brought a lot of good things to us.

A lot of people in the world aren't lucky enough to play this game. It is a very special game that we should all treasure and take good care of.

I know Riot enjoys the job they do and it shows. Because it's a fun game, and they listen and watch all of our opinions and crys. They could be like any other company that just does what they 'have' to do and just get paid, never caring about the player base, but they take it steps further to make everything nice for us without being recognized for some of the things they do.

The community has a lot of good people in it that care about other people's feelings. I figured that out not long ago. So many people came to my aid and reached out as a friend when I was down in the dumps about the cruel people that play this game. I made tons of new friends and find new hope in people.

Thank you and soon Merry Christmas League of Legends.

Swampf0x

11-26-2010

Neko Pooky for president.

Pro LOD

11-26-2010

I'm poor and this game is free, woohoo! People can complain all they want but Riot's providing us with a great game with no necessary cost. <3