Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

It's beginning to look alot like (a LOL) christmas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

poppedcolla

11-26-2010

What a great idea! - I love myself a LOL Christmas .

This might seem cheesy, but this game has definitely kept me up to date with one of my good buddies. I go to college in Indiana, but was born and raised in California. One of my best buddies still lives in California and we've known each other since 6th grade. Obviously since we're guys we don't really call each other to catch up, not unless one of us has been broken up with haha. But since we've both played this game, we've probably talked to each other every week, if not everyday. Thank you LOL and thank you OP!

G3nXsiS

11-26-2010

LoL is an amazing fast paced MOBA that is in my opinion superior to DoTA. Its interface and features are amazing and not to mention the balance and its content. Adding 2 new heroes to the game is no small feat. Best of all its FREE TO PLAY!!!!!!

Vasari

11-26-2010

I think LoL is so nice just because of Rammus . His head should be in place of teemo one in the loading screen .

I Loav Rammus .

SamuraiPizzaNeko

11-26-2010

I'm no gamer, but LoL has me addicted.TY Riot!

Nerf Hammer

11-26-2010

Because Riot gave me my first double digit win streak this thanksgiving that restores my faith that I don't have to only have losing streaks.

TheDarkChampion

Recruiter

11-26-2010

LoL is the best game out there. It's free, addictive and I enjoy spending hours of time here. Whether i'm playing or not, I can watch a livestream, or browse the forum. I have been supporting riot for a long time, but have not had the means to purchase riot points. Being a Canadian riot cards have only been here for awhile, but I don't exactly have the disposable income to buy them, which is a reason that i'm so glad it's a free game. I love riot, and I love LoL.

Andrewsm

11-26-2010

Great game, been playing since beta, and will most likely keep playing for years to come. It only gets better as time goes by.

BehindYourCarry

11-26-2010

Even when your losing in a game, never give up, you can still learn something new.

YwNX

11-26-2010

LoL is my favorite game in da whole world! Even beats StarCraft II! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Karp

11-26-2010

LoL is the only game that could keep my attention for a year. I left DotA because of bad community and I'm still here because most of people make this game worth playing.