It's beginning to look alot like (a LOL) christmas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Embodien

11-26-2010

Riot have done a fantastic job of keeping this game going and what makes it better its that it is free!. Riot have shown patience and show that they do listen to the community thank you riot =]

RawrImaJew

11-26-2010

This game's a great amount of fun to be had, especially playing with friends. Never had any skins, but I think it'd be cool so I thought I might as well post in here

SHREK lS LlFE

11-26-2010

I gave my little brother my $10 of RP's for grungy nunu, which he is on love with and nunu is his favorite character. I was gonna buy that new rammus skin but ya know, tis the season
felt good tho

Matterix

11-26-2010

League of Legends has the best "newcomer" game, when you are new to this game, you really learn it fast, easy to learn, hard to master! i love that fact about it

TeeNaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2010

“Mistakes are the usual bridge between inexperience and wisdom.”

remember that.

Jolteøn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2010

After moving out of my place and not playing dota and warcraft 3 for awhile this nice free to play game came in and filled the void, lol rocks.

Stabs3

11-26-2010

Pleasure to play
Interactive Staff
Catchy Name
Kids love it

MatchMaking system actually makes sense and is balanced
Every 2 weeks, a balance-fixing patch AND a new Hero is released, thus keeping the community happy and entertained.

Umahr

11-26-2010

This game has provided me, as a poor college student, to have a game i can play with my friends.

Shiets

11-26-2010

LoL is an amazing free to play game, with great interaction with the community (BROLAF anyone?) and I'm glad to be able to play it.

LeCam

11-26-2010

In all seriousness, just to post something nice about the game, I really am surprised about the fact that something like this exists. I can only think of two games I've actually gone out and bought. (Diablo and Starcraft).

I'm not like a freeloader or anything, I just don't play too many games anymore. So I'll SOMETIMES/RARELY look for a free game to play to cure my boredom. Out of all the games I've played that are actually free, this one, without a doubt, is the best in my opinion. Honestly, like I said before, when I first heard about it, I thought there was a catch. My friend was like "This game is pretty awesome,it's free to play,too.-insert other random suggestive reasons- you should download it". So I'm thinking in my head, "Awesome, fun, team-work strategy game,etc and free? Nah, there's gotta be a catch. Maybe it's only free for a certain amount of hours, like a trial or something." He gave me the link, but I had to go leave, so I just kind of forgot about it, because I honestly didn't think it was really how he said it was. (he's been known to say one thing, but the reality of it all is something else)

After a while, I finally started to look it up and read about it. So I started downloading it and thought I'd try it out. At the time when I checked the forums (I never signed up until a while ago) I was expecting the usual shiz, "this game sucks, lag, I keep disconnecting, blahblah" I found a few of those, but there's always those kind of people in any type of game.

Blablahblah, skipping to the point, when I found out how fun it was playing, had a reliable server, a nice community (yes, I still think it's generally nice), at the time..it had..eh.. 40+ champions, I'm not sure. (I thought this was the catch, you have to pay cash to actually buy GOOD champions, but yeh, wasnt the case). This game is actually quite fair to the community, believe it or not. Just the fact that it's a 100% free game, makes it kind of unbelievable. You might be able to list a few games that were like this as well, and that's great, but this is my experience with it. The admins actually do care about feedback and THAT feedback can change the way they make things. I don't know about you, but there's not many out there that are like that. I love all the Riot members and how they've put so much work and dealt with so many things in a small amount of time. It amazes me on how they can keep up with so many peoples problems, maintenance, patches, etc and still make new champions by every 2 weeks. I could go on and on and on about how I really enjoy my time playing Legends and being able to sometimes watch Riot play, but I'll leave it at the fact that it's just an amazing game that doesn't try to get users to force themselves to pay money to be able to play a fair match of Legends.

I <3 Riot and everyone that plays legends.

Short version:
Riot is one of the most unique type of company/admins I've known. Legends is awesome, with a lot of potential. It's easy to play, but not so easy that it's boring, it gets challenging and that's what I love about it. The Riot staff,community, skins, champions, items, server stability, etc are all amazing considering that this is a free server. Riot is #1 and I wish I could help in any way possible to make this game better and more enjoyable. <3 Riot