Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

It's beginning to look alot like (a LOL) christmas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adorven

11-26-2010

LoL is one of those games than on paper looks very repetitive, but the more you play it, the more you want to try different builds, champs, and team makeups. I've told many friends about this game, and they've all enjoyed it just as much as me. It doesn't require you to give up life to feel committed to the game. I play when i have time between school and work, and that's all thats really needed.

The game feels a lot better to me than WoW or another big name game like that. I wasted too many years of my life overly-committing to games, and have finally found a medium. Good job, Riot!

Sheever

11-26-2010

Riot has very talanted artists working on this game. Watching some spotlights insipred me to continue learnig how to draw.

whitewolf216

11-26-2010

The fact that the staff is a willing participant in making this game playable for everyone by trying to keep champs on a stable level (nerfing and buffing them) and by making every champ have a weakness that other champs have. By the staff keeping us informed of the server status unlike so many other games so that if it goes offline we know why and approx. when it will be back up. By providing us a free game and hosting servers that could be a lot worst while still offering us a free fun to play game that many of us enjoy (aside from the people that want to bash us and our teammates in games). Also by allowing us to purchase the champs in game without having to pay them for every champ we buy which is a good surplus considering many would charge to buy the champs just to make a profit margin on them considering they pay people for the artwork and everything that goes into each and every champ (which is very good artwork and the champs are creatively designed).

nhat8121

11-26-2010

soraka is so much more fun than sona, ppl should play her more

dasdrde

11-26-2010

this game is so thrilling and fun, i gotta say i dont get this amount of joy out of many games i pay for...

Zob0

11-26-2010

Lol Explains it all youll be having fun playing this game.and Bromacia!!!!!!

Nemoto

11-26-2010

Some venezuallian lesbian told me she was gonna kill herself (inb4 no girls on the internet) and i talked her out of it (it was like 5 hours). Now shes getting help for depression Made me very happy

H4ppyK4t

11-26-2010

I just really like it when both mine and the other team are playing for fun, not to bash eachother.

Fizzmix

11-26-2010

Quote:
Donglord:
Annie turned me into a pedophile

You should seek professional help (and I don't mean help throwing kids into your van)

Yudus

11-26-2010

This game is awesome! if only we could all just get along! or something