Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

It's beginning to look alot like (a LOL) christmas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fizzmix

11-26-2010

Hello fellow LOL players,

Since it's been a good year for me, I figured I'd do something nice for people who play LOL. I will be giving away two $10 riot game card codes to two people. Two random people. Just post something positive about the game (cause I'm sick of all the LOL bashing) and I'll be picking two names to receive these codes. Couple things to cover first.

1. If you already have the means to purchase RP, then please don't post in here. Personally, I want to be giving this to someone who has never had the opportunity to buy skins or champs.

2. As long as this isn't against Riot's terms and conditions, I'll be providing you a gift card code I purchased from PCgamesupply.com

3. Positive posts about LOL only. Again, I'm sick of everyone playing a FREE game and complaining about it. If you want to complain about Riot and LOL, don't do it here.

4. Once I pick a winner, I will be adding you as a friend, hook up with you when your online, and send you the code you can redeem in the store for $10 worth of RP.

It's that simple! I will be picking one name on Sunday November 28th 2010 and again on Sunday December 5th 2010. Hopefully this goes off without a hitch, so I can (hopefully) continue this throughout christmas.

P.S - Remember the christmas cheer. Be nice! Be nice to people you meet in game. Provide feedback to people to try and improve their game play. Just be positive.

Thanks!

FIRST WINNER - skizbot Drawn November 26th 2010

Incarnater

11-26-2010

LOL is great in that the staff constantly interact with the community, so we get what we want...BROLAF.

Donglord

11-26-2010

Annie turned me into a pedophile

knugprawn

11-26-2010

You're awesome! I'd like the RP, but I got several skins and I buy RP like once a month!

Good luck everyone!

AgentX

11-26-2010

This game gave birth to my son.

And this game is awesome, I love the art and the play style

DarkLaw

11-26-2010

Brolafffff is coming out

Also, getting a pentakill = priceless

Enmiand

11-26-2010

I've met a lot of cool people while playing this game, specially ladies, and I've also found a way to interact and have fun with my friends withouth having to pay for it. Ive been a LoL player for months and I have no intention of quitting. Keep up the good work, Riot.

Ashcarr

11-26-2010

Quote:
AgentX:
This game gave birth to my son.

Wha? How did you..? I don't think I want to know. Going to be a weird looking kid growing up.

coleman11b

11-26-2010

Well I'm a full-time student so I'll shoot. LoL is the single best drop in and play RPG/PvP experience out right now. It's polished, easy to get the hang of, and difficult to master. It bypasses the many problems that I see in MMORPG PvP experiences in that there is little gear grind to contend with and it's never the same twice.

King Garrus

11-26-2010

RIOT knows what must be done!, SKINS, MAPS, CHAMPS, OP, UP!!!.

I love you riot, thx for the great game and cooll champs.