Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Issues With In-Game Key Inputs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrderlyAnarchist

07-07-2013

Recently, I've been having issues with my in-game key inputs during matches of League of Legends. All my keys work fine in chat, but often times when I go to use them for commands in game, such as activating abilities or bringing up the scoreboard, nothing happens. This isn't a once and while issue, and the traditional fix that people have recommended to me of restarting my client doesn't even fix it for half a match before I'm back being unable to do anything. The game is almost unplayable like this, and I want to know why this issue is occurring, if it's something to do with the mac client itself, and how I can fix this and get back to enjoying the game as I did before. If anybody could provide any assistance, your aid would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

OrderlyAnarchist