Fabbbyyy intentionally feeding to stop chaox from winning a game for challenger.

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verxint

07-06-2013

I think the idea with the Tribunal was that the Community decides.

So...

Lifehunt

07-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dealith View Post
**** choax, spends an hour and half getting his ban to bash on saintvicious so he can have a laugh then whines like a baby when fabby says he doesnt deserve to be in challenge, and fabby is known for being inconsistent as ****, he either dominates or gets **** on
The thing is that isnt true, fabbbyyy trolls to stay in diamond 1 so he can stop people from going into challenger. The inconsistent thing is just a cover-up so he can get away with intentionally playing bad.

Psycheoh

07-06-2013

I saw the match. He wasn't intentionally feeding per say, but he wasn't really playing well.

Captain Key Lime

07-06-2013

Intentionally feeding or having a bad game?

Brightinly

07-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twettar View Post
This happens more often then you think. Fabbbyyy will be sent to the tribunal as any other would and not receive the special treatment
That won't happen, everyone knows that fabbbyyy is the gatekeeper.

You can't report the gatekeeper.

Syphur74

07-06-2013

If you honestly really think Fabbyyy is inconsistent watch the streams later tonight for his 5s team with phantom and other streamers. Last I checked they had only lost 1 game getting to Diamond1 and Fabbyyy has dominated literally in every single one of those games. He is not inconsistent, he just has fun in solo que and to him that is obviously what is fun.

Crocele

07-06-2013

careful guys we got a chaox fanboy

Cry1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightinly View Post
That won't happen, everyone knows that fabbbyyy is the gatekeeper.

You can't report the gatekeeper.
being popular doesn't mean you won't be banned for being a ******

futuresight23

07-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba Pridelands View Post
i know he has the whole gatekeeper thing but if he is trolling on purpose just so his team mate doesnt get the win is bull**** why is he aloud to troll and not get ban but everyone else is
This could be an argument. If was anyone else doing the same thing in a promotion series the guy would be crucified on the forums then banned by the Tribunal.

I think there is some sort of understanding of Fabbby from D1/Challenger players that he doesn't get reported. That's my thought as to why he hasn't found the Tribunal.

Interactive

07-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
**** Chaox, WP Fabs
^^

1234567 ... 12