Max runes pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendReborn

11-26-2010

I may be wrong but if I recall correctly the max rune page number was bumped up to 11 when we voted LoL to win the Golden Joystick Award (or one of the awards we voted on for LoL) when we were given a free rune page. As of right now I have 10 rune pages but I am unable to buy an 11th. Does anyone else have this issue?

I'm not looking into buying another rune page for awhile but it is something that I will most likely do in the future.

Added link to Riot posting about the subject: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=293584

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
Yes - it's a permanent cap increase. You don't have to have 10 to have your cap increased to 11. If we win, of course.

2xHero

11-26-2010

I was wondering about this, too. I had been planning to buy the 7-page bundle since I have 4 runes pages, but the shop will not allow me to buy it because it will "put me over the page limit." Riot did say that they cap would be increased, but I am assuming that there is a bug in the shop.

Subz1

11-26-2010

same problem

KnightMayre

11-26-2010

The max rune pages could only be obtained if you had 10 at the time they were giving the extra rune page thus reaching 11.

lolfarter

11-26-2010

email riot

Subz1

11-26-2010

no. i clearly remember that phreak said the max number of rune pages will go up to 11.

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subz1 View Post
no. i clearly remember that phreak said the max number of rune pages will go up to 11.
I vaguely recall something like this too, but darned if I can find it anywhere.

ichi the killer

11-26-2010

Edit: I removed my post because it was false information.

Looks like it's a problem. Cap is supposed to have been increased for everyone at 11 rune pages.

Arya

11-26-2010

From what I understood you could only get 11 if you already had 10. I don't think they raised the cap for everyone

2xHero

11-26-2010

Here is one of the quotes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuinBro View Post
EDIT: It appears I was indeed wrong. This will be a permanent increase to the rune page cap if we win (to 11).

So if you have 7 now, you'll get your 8th if we win, and you'll be able to buy up to 3 more (to get up to 11).

Awesome! You guys better vote, I want my 11th page so I haz room for Jungle Singed page.
I think there were others, but it's hard to find them.

EDIT: Here is a Phreak quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
The max cap will be raised to 11. Everyone will be able to have 11, regardless of how many they had when the bonus one is given.
and another GuinBro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuinBro View Post
Yes - it's a permanent cap increase. You don't have to have 10 to have your cap increased to 11. If we win, of course.