Does anyone know when Glaive Pantheon was last on sale?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkinnerBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2013

I went through the announcements posts, but as far as I could tell it was on sale during the Super Sale. Am I right? Or did I miss one of the sales?

Another thing: Skins often go on sale every 6 months or so, correct?

LSA

07-06-2013

Super sale afaik.

Trolosaurus

07-06-2013

I can't recall.........

Dusty Bronco

07-06-2013

It was just during the super sale. Before that and after that it was never on sale.
I wouldn't necessarily try to judge when skins go on sale, because it can be a little infuriating. There are a lot of skins that "should" have gone on sale by now, but haven't in lieu of other skins. If you really want a skin, buy it now. If it goes on sale within the next two weeks, Riot might do you a favor and cut you back some RP. If you kinda-sorta want a skin, wait it out, but don't expect it anytime soon.

SkinnerBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRybka View Post
It was just during the super sale. Before that and after that it was never on sale.
I wouldn't necessarily try to judge when skins go on sale, because it can be a little infuriating. There are a lot of skins that "should" have gone on sale by now, but haven't in lieu of other skins. If you really want a skin, buy it now. If it goes on sale within the next two weeks, Riot might do you a favor and cut you back some RP. If you kinda-sorta want a skin, wait it out, but don't expect it anytime soon.
Alright, thank you.

Kcugi

07-06-2013

It was around Snowdown & last Christmas, when indeed supersale with a lot of legacy skins was on.
I had this skin till then, and man, I should've bought Full Metal Panth

Draciusen

07-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcugi View Post
It was around Snowdown & last Christmas, when indeed supersale with a lot of legacy skins was on.
I had this skin till then, and man, I should've bought Full Metal Panth
The artwork is amazing and sexy, but the skin itself falls short IMO:
http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=80&skin=4