Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does anyone know when Glaive Pantheon was last on sale?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkinnerBlade

07-06-2013

I went through the announcements posts, but as far as I could tell it was on sale during the Super Sale. Am I right? Or did I miss one of the sales?

Another thing: Skins often go on sale every 6 months or so, correct?

LSA

07-06-2013

Super sale afaik.

Trolosaurus

07-06-2013

I can't recall.........

Dusty Bronco

07-06-2013

It was just during the super sale. Before that and after that it was never on sale.
I wouldn't necessarily try to judge when skins go on sale, because it can be a little infuriating. There are a lot of skins that "should" have gone on sale by now, but haven't in lieu of other skins. If you really want a skin, buy it now. If it goes on sale within the next two weeks, Riot might do you a favor and cut you back some RP. If you kinda-sorta want a skin, wait it out, but don't expect it anytime soon.

SkinnerBlade

07-06-2013

Quote:
TheRybka:
It was just during the super sale. Before that and after that it was never on sale.
I wouldn't necessarily try to judge when skins go on sale, because it can be a little infuriating. There are a lot of skins that "should" have gone on sale by now, but haven't in lieu of other skins. If you really want a skin, buy it now. If it goes on sale within the next two weeks, Riot might do you a favor and cut you back some RP. If you kinda-sorta want a skin, wait it out, but don't expect it anytime soon.

Alright, thank you.

Kcugi

07-06-2013

It was around Snowdown & last Christmas, when indeed supersale with a lot of legacy skins was on.
I had this skin till then, and man, I should've bought Full Metal Panth

Draciusen

07-06-2013

Quote:
Kcugi:
It was around Snowdown & last Christmas, when indeed supersale with a lot of legacy skins was on.
I had this skin till then, and man, I should've bought Full Metal Panth

The artwork is amazing and sexy, but the skin itself falls short IMO:
http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=80&skin=4