Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A League of RPG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fedora777

07-07-2013

Bumpity bump bump

Savage

07-07-2013

or you could make it free and not for profit. Do what you want and not have to get a greenlight on some fanmade project riot has no idea how it will turn out.

Just sayin.

Quiet Wind

07-07-2013

This is probably one of the coolest idea's I've ever heard and I REALLY hope you can follow through on it and get the support of riot and other gaming companies to help get this made!

TurtlesnWaffles

07-07-2013

bump

wikitywack

07-07-2013

bumpity bump

Penguasaurus

07-07-2013

Bump for LoL replacing WoW

ElessarElendil

07-07-2013

Instead of like the standard rpg where you play only a specific champion, why not make it like Pokemon? You could start the game by choosing a faction, like Demacia, Noxus, The Void, etc. and the game begins with you as a low-level summoner that can summon 1 champion. As you play, you gain power and influence until you can summon a variety of champions, although only one at a time. Eventually, your influence spreads to your faction and your faction grows in power, culminating in either a war against your counterpart from the rival faction or Morello trying to nerf you and you have to defeat him, his difficulty lying in his ability to summon any champion instantaneously to react to your actions. Feel free to fine-tune this idea or disregard it completely.

JusDoc

07-07-2013

i think that would be awesome!
here, have a bump

Veresy

07-07-2013

Something I've been interested in since my first day..

MonteXristo

Recruiter

07-07-2013

Sounds like a good idea to me