Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to adc against Draven?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smalltx

07-06-2013

Draven is probably one of the only adcs I just cannot lane against. He outdamages every champion, and if I play passive, he just pokes me down while I try to farm.

What is the best champion/strategy to lane against Draven?

Blitztrooper

07-06-2013

Varus can work well against him.

Snipe him with Q. If he runs up to you, pepper him with your E and disengage while laughing as he's slowed to a crawl.

Jixlo

07-06-2013

Champions with long range like Caitlyn are good against him.

The Torpe

07-06-2013

Caitlyn and Varus work the best. The key is to not die during laning phase to him and laugh as he does no damage late game when he's not fed.

Thaiboxer87

07-06-2013

cait, I'd suggest. but draven excels at 1on1 as an adc. with that in mind, it's really more up to your support to turn this fight your favor. Draven ususlly gets Leona or Sona. try to get Taric/raka as your support. Raka takes skills and quick thinking against draven. U basically want her armor buff b4 he has already poked u down and left u running for your life which u surely gonna lose if u try to tun.

Mustbetheshoes

07-06-2013

I usually try to do two things vs draven. Passively push the lane so I dont get stuck farming under the tower and dont trade with him. Like everyone is saying if you dont let him Snowball early he falls off mid to late game.

Giggllz

07-06-2013

Graves I have a hard time against him when I play draven, he is tanky (For an ADC)and has good dmg to match dravens. But it's also how you play you know draven has massive dmg so just sit back get your cs wait for him to mistake or let them push hard and have your jungle gank, poke at him when he tries to cs himself but don't get outta postion to do it. Just play safe and smart and you should do ok.

Azzan

07-06-2013

Push the lane insanely hard, just all the way to turret, Draven mechanics become really bad when he's pushed cuz when he engages he can't drop minion agro as easily causing him to take a lot of unnecessary damage and causing him to die, another big thing to worry about is getting ganked, the advantage to pushing is if you have good warding you could actually kill the jungler 1v2 if he river ganks before the bottom lane can react because their lane is pushed so they'll either ban a level of EXP to run t oyou as you walk away, or the jungle will die.

Azzan

07-06-2013

Also you gotta depend on your Support, your support usually makes all the plays in lane.

Thaiboxer87

07-06-2013

Quote:
Shadowstepambush:
Also you gotta depend on your Support, your support usually makes all the plays in lane.

with that in mind! attack draven only!! fkcnig graves, Im tired of u killing leona and leave draven killing us both!
happens more often than it should.