Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Self Realization

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnblestDevotee

07-06-2013

Have you guys ever seen that Spectate live thing on the home page? Well I always saw it and never paid any attention till yesterday.
So finally I was a match of 7 diamond, 2 gold, and one unranked person playing and holy hell. I never realized how crappy I was till I watched them. Game was over in 20 minutes and they had the same ammount of cs and item build that I would have in 40 if I were doing well. Just kind of a weird feeling going from thinking I'm an ok player, to wondering how am I so bad. *Which I know it's positioning and CS but you get my point.*

So just wondering have you guys ever seen a video or something that completely changed your point of view about yourself on this game?

Veresy

07-06-2013

Aphromoo's Best Support NA video really changed my perspective on laning as support, now it's my main.. I'm not the best at it but I'm a lot better than I was !

UnblestDevotee

07-06-2013

Just looked at that video and realized I would always just chill behind and only heal/react to their people

Cawayan

07-06-2013

As a newbie, spectating games is always full of surprises for me and gives some good insight on champions and how they are played.

UnblestDevotee

07-06-2013

Well I just followed the advice from that support video as leona and I went 8/6/18 when usually I barely get more assist than deaths.