Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ezreal help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Real Dave

11-25-2010

So I just bought Ezreal yesterday, and I have been playing with him all day. I've been doing okay, winning some, losing some. I can't really find a great build for this patch. So which is better, AD or AP?

GaspingTruth

11-25-2010

Ezreal isn't like Ashe. Not one build is 'better'. The patch doesn't affect how a hero should be built, unless its a re-design.

Play him like an Ap Lux if you're going AD, and an AD Ashe if you're going AP.

Sorr,y but I can't find a btter way to explain it.

Haruhiist

11-26-2010

AD is more useful. There are better champs to use as a AP nuker. But you can still use AP fairly successfully if you do it right.

The Real Dave

11-27-2010

Thanks guys.

I have been using AD for the last few games and I've been doing alright. Ez just seems kind of under powered right now. I have been doing better in 3v3's with Ez, rather than 5v5's. Late game I find myself pretty much useless in team fights.

Liam Parmesan

11-27-2010

AD Ez got nerfed pretty badly a couple patches back. Since his AP was also buffed, I'd recommend playing him AP isntead. But as already stated, there are better AP carries out there. EZ is good for harassing and clean up and thats pretty much it. You cant really count on him for major damage output. Although building a lich bane is really good on him.

Tashim

11-27-2010

AP ezreal has more burst damage than AD, but you have to be good with sequential skillshots. If your accuracy and ability to predict your opponents isn't good, then stick with AD. As AD, he can harass fairly well, and he can farm very quickly due to his passive, but he trades burst dps for sustained dps, and only becomes truly dangerous late game with many items. AP Ez is more of a mid-game champ, that can burst down enemy champions before they can get away or heal. Late game he isn't as much of a threat.

Zealto

11-27-2010

Your best bet is to choose AP or AD, then look at the items you have available. Creating a build yourself is much better then looking at what other people do. The reason I say this is because I have noticed everyone plays ezreal differently. Choosing what suits your playstyle isn't a bad idea.