Shaco how win??????????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nordic l Swift

12-14-2009

OK...

Today im here to talk about SHACO.... this champion im my opinion cant be countered...
he KILL everything and all....i did 34/2 with him...and i dont know how to stop him when hes my opponent. How i can counter him??? i dont know and i think he is the best champion in the LoL

Ty aLL

Ronaldp. xD

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

how win shaco: oracle elixir, warden's mail

Warrlock

12-14-2009

/*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic l Swift View Post
OK...

Today im here to talk about SHACO.... this champion im my opinion cant be countered...
he KILL everything and all....i did 34/2 with him...and i dont know how to stop him when hes my opponent. How i can counter him??? i dont know and i think he is the best champion in the LoL

Ty aLL

Ronaldp. xD
There is this magical button on your keyboard, G, press it and click 1 shaco, repeat with the other shaco. Now you know which one is the real one. Now instagib it.

I play shaco a lot and have countless times reported this bug and yet noone cares. So there you go my 1 million and first time saying this

Monxide

12-14-2009

I think shaco is a great champion, had seen some deadly shacos, but he has a bad matchups, very cc or aoe heavy teams for example

Xeatoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

you can't stop shaco

Patyrn

12-14-2009

If your team has a few squishies on it and not enough CC, shaco will be the most OP champ in the game. If your team is beefy, and has lots of CC, then he's worthless.

inept

12-14-2009

huh? shaco is a tank killer assuming you get madred's everygame(i dont see why you wouldnt) combine that with soloing baron at lvl 14 and hes pretty lolz. you dont even need to get kills with him as he can farm in any lane without reprecrussion. oh 5 man gank? cleanse, blink. cya.

Myrnodyn

12-15-2009

Assuming Shaco is not a total dweeb and has a cleanse for emergencies, it's often difficult to kill him. Most kills on experienced Shaco players happen purely by accident as sometimes people run into a low health shaco in the jungle.

you CAN however keep him from getting kills.

Shaco is squishy enough that he will be hesitant about going for anything but a single target, so always try to move in groups of two or more if he's in your fight(ofcourse, if he's fed, he'll pwn you regardless, just like many other champs in that situation). In teamfights, focus him until he runs, then simply switch to the next biggest threat, just as if you had killed him, if he comes back with low health you can always attempt to kill him as a reward for his greed.

Early game, double stunning does a good trick of keeping Shaco busy. Even if he has a cleanse, it's going to be 100 seconds until he can use it again, and those are valuable seconds he could be farming up to invincibility.

Madreds doesn't work as well against low HP tanks, like Rammus, taunt can't be cleansed either to my knowledge, so if you have a Rammus, try to have him lane against Shaco, and put him on Shaco duty the rest of the game.

and lastly, oracles elixer never hurts too much once you hit late game. If you have the gold, and are having trouble with Shaco, an oracle elixer does wonders in finding out where the heck he went.

cazoofoo

12-15-2009

Myrnodyn deserves a cookie because he is awsome.

But yeah i play a mean shaco and "Darn nabit im as slippery as a snake covered in greasy custerd
yee haw!

Dreadstone

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrnodyn View Post

Shaco is squishy enough that he will be hesitant about going for anything but a single target, so always try to move in groups of two or more if he's in your fight(ofcourse, if he's fed, he'll pwn you regardless, just like many other champs in that situation). In teamfights, focus him until he runs, then simply switch to the next biggest threat, just as if you had killed him, if he comes back with low health you can always attempt to kill him as a reward for his greed.
Shaco is not squishy if you know how to play him. and I myself have set up my runes so that I can kill a hero at the start in about 5 shots if their not a tank. but we are greedy....