Can't Transfer To Oceania server from NA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avergence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2013

I've been trying for the past 3 or so days to transfer to the oceania server from NA but it comes up with this when i go to transfer, by purchasing the transfer off of the league of legends store:
"unexpected error (9300) encountered during transfer try again at a later date"

I then re-open my client and change the sign in options to oceania and it says "You are being transferred wait 5 minutes" or something along those lines but i have waited 3 days and my brother who uses the same computer on the same NA server transferred instantly and all my friends and premades transferred also so i am stuck in NA.

I have already posted a ticket into riot support with no help yet and i am desperate to get on, to finally enjoy good ping since there have been no servers in my area for 2 years of playing until now.

Any form of help would be great right about now.

Many thanks

Avergence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2013

bump

Avergence

07-04-2013

I wish riot would actually answer this because everyone i play with has joined oceania and i cant play with them, i just tested to see if i can transfer to latin north server and it worked, so why can i not join oceania? still no reply from riot support and im about to give up entirely on this game which is sad since i invested time and money into this game just for a bit of fun.

l0ck3dup

07-08-2013

Do you have to pay to transfer? Where is this option?

must be kasper

07-09-2013

i tried going to the options and went to the transfer thing but i could not find oceania? only europe and **** but no oceania! PLEASE HELP!

thte

07-09-2013

I went into the transfer and didn't find it..

must be kasper

07-09-2013

is it limited availability?

squishynubz

07-09-2013

Its down atm it should still be available

RonyStark

07-10-2013

I want to transfer to Oceania too.

I keep getting this:

Quote:
Session Expired
An error is preventing your store request from being processed at this time. This issue can typically be resolved by closing and relogging into the League of Legends client. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

If this problem persists, please contact us at support.leagueoflegends.com
Staff pls help?

PTOWNHAKU

07-10-2013

come on guys! whats the hold up? TRANSFER us already!