Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

connection problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

caoQNMLGB

07-03-2013

Hi, ive play two ranked game today, its all bout the connection issue.
First rank game: when loading the game, it wont start the game until i reconnect like twice or three times, when i connected to the game. its three minute after the game started.
Second rank game: during the game, my ping suddenly raise to 1000+ and shows up reconnecting. and both of this game come out of losing, can you check is it becuz the client problem or its a bug

mindless257

07-06-2013

The connection issue is currently a problem wit the mac client. If you have trouble using abilities or moving after you reconnect then using the taunt/laugh/dance/joke has worked to get me back.

ShadowZ9

07-08-2013

Ive been having the same connection problems like almost everyday and i cant stand this lag everytime iam in the match my ping goes like to 90-1236 ping and its really annoying its not my internet because iam connection good in google chrome i hope the connection problem in the Mac Cilent can be fixed Ty