Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champs you hate to play? as or against

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OreIsan

07-02-2013

Hate playing sona its boring just mash q w and then r at a good time

UnblestDevotee

07-02-2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-8Q4PM4PXM kinda givse my opinion on most of the champs

copperpoint

07-03-2013

As I jungle for the most times I hate all those easy escape champs.
Elise, Kassa, Fizz .... its quite a list.

Dr Kocher

07-03-2013

Since I main adc, I hate laning against caitlyn and draven. I love caitlyn, but when someone takes her in ranked, I know that I am in for a bad time.

DENNY MYERS

07-03-2013

Hate playing against a singed hate playing as draven

Rykaal

07-03-2013

Hate playing against Teemo, I can probably list 1000 reasons why.

And I hate having Teemo on my team, I can probably list another 1000 reasons why.

UnblestDevotee

07-03-2013

Quote:
Dr Kocher:
Since I main adc, I hate laning against caitlyn and draven. I love caitlyn, but when someone takes her in ranked, I know that I am in for a bad time.

Eh if they pick cait either get trist or ez. If they don't take cover behind minions properly Ez beats her with his poke. And Trist range gets decent at level 6 also if she ever starts using a pot just hit her with your cannon.

Carnage Creator

07-03-2013

I hate all things Taric. His voice kills me.

I hate laning against Kassadin, not because I can't beat him, but because he's annoying.

oSPOONSo

07-03-2013

Definitely Jax and then Tryndamere.

Tyrese77

07-03-2013

Hate playing against:
Tryndamere if i am not the one against him top cause the min he gets fed its hell and hot water to shut him down.
Heim: His kit is op if u are not carefull he can eat through your health bar pretty fast and it becomes and annoying lane if u aren't ranged
Sion(AD):Idk wtf is up with this but its broken soooo soooooo broken. if built correctly it takes so much effort to kill him and u end up just having to run for your life and w8 on help he can easily 3 v1 cause of his ult or passive or whatever it is.
Fizz: I find his entire combo to be massively over effective even more so than Tf 1 shots u so easy. the good part is after that he is pretty much dead if your team is around
Raka(with some ap): a team with a good raka is like so annoying when wish comes at the worng time (for u) and u die to the person u would have easily killed....bit of a downer
Yi(Ap):Must I say more?
Nasus(Crit): Have u guys seen this? it is so stupidly Op like 2 shooting tanks Op. I used it once and never used it again cause it was so cheap here is the build if u wana test it (Infinity edge, statikk shiv, phantom dancer, Executioners calling, Atmas, Lich Bane(Iceborn) ) if u wanna sub out atmas for boots it also works
Fiora(Fed): The chances of u going 1 v 1 with her are none the fact that she has an untargetable ult doesn't really help
LeBlanc: Ooooh the burst and the fact that its hard to lock her down makes laning a pain if u aren't tanky.

P.S. These are champs I don't like to lane against BUT ik how to counter them or not fed them its just that them being in the game is a pain and u have to deal with it or loss.