AYAM Games on Thanksgiving - All Yordles, All Mid

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightyears

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2010

Greetings Summoners!

My friends and I will be hosting AYAM games (All Yordles, All Mid) throughout Thanksgiving day.

Maybe you are the type that stays home for Thanksgiving to avoid the travel hassle, maybe you live outside the US, or maybe you want to show off the epic game you love playing to the gaming generation of your family after dinner. Or, maybe, Thanksgiving just aint your kind of thing. Well then why not spend your time today playing a fun, challenging and in some instances down right hilarious Custom Game of LoL.\

I have made a few simple rules for the AYAM games I will be hosting. These rules differ from the standard ARAM games hosted nowadays. Feel free to use these rules in full, in part or even make up your own crazy set.

Match Rules:

Setup:
- Games must be hosted in Draft Mode.
- The following Champions are available to play: Amumu, Annie, Corki, Heimerdinger, Kennen, Nunu, Poppy, Teemo, Tristana and Veigar
Being that there are only 8 yordles in the game (I hear Amumu's lore is in dispute) I have subbed in Annie and Nunu to fill the roles, as the children of LoL are the closest representation
- During the banning phase, simply ban any of the champions not listed above.
- If there are players in the game that do not have all of the champions above, arrangements will be made in the pregame lobby so that they can get one of the 4 that are free this week, or another small cute cuddly champion instead (Rammus or Kog in most cases).

Shopping
- No starting items
- There is no going back to base to shop or heal. All shopping must be done while you are dead.
- No GA or snowball items.

Game Start
- Games must be hosted on the harrowing map.
- At the start of the game, the blue team must go to Urf's grave and /d to pay their respects and give thanks.
- At the start of the game, the purple team must do the same for the bodies of Voodoo Shaman, Averdian and Plant King in the bottom right corner of the map.
-Teams can stop dancing and head to mid when the announcer says "Minions have spawned."
I have adjusted the below rule due to popular consensus
-Each teammate must say "gobble gobble" in /all chat each time they leave their fountain.

Summoner Spells
- The summoner spells that are restricted are Fortify. Teleport, Smite and Revive.

Jungle
- The jungle is off limits until the following criteria are met: A team can only access their jungle when the first enemy lane tower is down. They can only access the enemy's jungle when both enemy lane towers are down.

Feel free to join, host or even stream some AYAM games today. I have had some streaming issues lately, but will try to put my games on my livestream.
www.livestream.com/lightyears

Summoners (and Riot staff) of all levels and skill sets are free to join. Simply look for a LoL custom game with AYAM in the title, and let the haphazard craziness begin!

EDIT: Due to people joining and picking Shaco and Twitch constantly at champ select, the games will now have a password for players that actually read the rules.

Game password: turkeyday

Good luck, have fun, and Happy Thanksgiving.

Nemoto

11-25-2010

sweet

Kagetenshi

11-25-2010

/bump

Lightyears

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2010

bumping

Memerto

11-25-2010

now thats a way to complicate the game and have less fun

Flappage

11-25-2010

bumpity bump

YordleLiberation

11-25-2010

Come, comrade yordles! We must take to the streets!

vVv Unverclopt

11-25-2010

gobble gobble

Zenku

11-25-2010

dat quadra kill man.

Lightyears

11-25-2010

Game one completed. Purple wins with a Quadra Kill Tristana.

Next game starting soon.

12345 ... 10