Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

People Reporting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingSnafu

07-06-2013

they just see ur items/stats and chat log, so if u dont say anything, or dont say anything that obviously looks bad ull be fine. Think 3% or so of the ppl reported are banned

AskKarthus

07-06-2013

As an occasional Tribunal judge, I can vouch for the fact that it has to be really bad to make it. It also has to be repeated. There has never been a tribunal case with less than one game. You won't be banned for making mistakes, you'll eventually just end up playing with people your skill level. You also won't get punished for intentionally feeding unless its proven in chat (which means you said something like, "You guy suck. I'm feeding&quot or you have some stupid builds, such as entirely wards (not for fun troll builds, like AD Lulu).

KingSnafu

07-06-2013

Quote:
AskKarthus:
As an occasional Tribunal judge, I can vouch for the fact that it has to be really bad to make it. It also has to be repeated. There has never been a tribunal case with less than one game. You won't be banned for making mistakes, you'll eventually just end up playing with people your skill level. You also won't get punished for intentionally feeding unless its proven in chat (which means you said something like, "You guy suck. I'm feeding&quot or you have some stupid builds, such as entirely wards (not for fun troll builds, like AD Lulu).

AD lulu can work