Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

People Reporting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

majones117

07-02-2013

So I don't think I am the only one, but when it comes to playing this game I feel scared to join matches.

The way people do reporting in this game scares me because like everyone else, I don't do great in every game. It seems like when ever I make a mistake I have my whole team jumping down my throat just because I messed up. I haven't played a 5v5 in about half a month by myself because I am afraid of being reported by my team if I do bad.

Does anyone else feel this way or know how the reporting actually works?

Edit: I have had the game since late 2010 and just recently hit 30.

Toxic Spark

07-02-2013

Ignore them, most reports aren't even worthwhile enough to reach tribunal.

Best Teemo WR

07-02-2013

when game is over you must report all , ITS A RULE IN THIS GAME .WHATEVER YOU DO BEST OR BAD. IN FACT I AM SURE THAT OTHERS WILL REPORT YOU IN THE END OF GAME

rexolot

07-02-2013

Then stop making mistakes period... But there is something called a mute button which you can press if people are giving you ****

smalltx

07-03-2013

Don't worry. Unlike league players, tribunal judges actually know what they're doing and strive for what's right. They can tell from seeing chat and game scores whether the report is valid or not, so people can report you for "feeding" or "verbal abuse" over 9000 times, but you won't be punished if they're just raging a lost game and the report is false.

Maleke

07-03-2013

You only need to worry about it if the tribunal actually talks to you. Otherwise all there reporting is doing nothing.

GusMalzahn

07-03-2013

Quote:
majones117:
So I don't think I am the only one, but when it comes to playing this game I feel scared to join matches.

The way people do reporting in this game scares me because like everyone else, I don't do great in every game. It seems like when ever I make a mistake I have my whole team jumping down my throat just because I messed up. I haven't played a 5v5 in about half a month by myself because I am afraid of being reported by my team if I do bad.

Does anyone else feel this way or know how the reporting actually works?

Edit: I have had the game since late 2010 and just recently hit 30.

probably because you play ranked despite the fact that it took you THREEEEE YEARRRRS to reach lvl 30 meaning you probably make a TONNN of mistakes and feed in ranked and deserve to be banned. Go play normals and feed, I wont report you but I will let you know that you're making a sh*t ton of mistakes.

lilgangstapony

07-03-2013

Quote:
yolototo:
Don't worry. Unlike league players, tribunal judges actually know what they're doing and strive for what's right. They can tell from seeing chat and game scores whether the report is valid or not, so people can report you for "feeding" or "verbal abuse" over 9000 times, but you won't be punished if they're just raging a lost game and the report is false.

Lol people in the tribunal are league players with the exception of major cases that result in perma bans (That's handled by Riot employees). But all other cases are reviewed by lvl 20+ players just like yourself. Most people in the tribunal troll and spam punishment.

Anyways dont worry though, most bans are only issued after at least 1-2 riot employees have also further examined the case (Cases that have received overwhelming majorities for punishment). The only kinds of punishments you can get without any single Riot employee checking it and simply on player input is like chat restrictions for 5-10 games.

majones117

07-06-2013

Quote:
GusMalzahn:
probably because you play ranked despite the fact that it took you THREEEEE YEARRRRS to reach lvl 30 meaning you probably make a TONNN of mistakes and feed in ranked and deserve to be banned. Go play normals and feed, I wont report you but I will let you know that you're making a sh*t ton of mistakes.

Took me three years because I only played the game for maybe a week at a time taking a few months to a year break.

majones117

07-06-2013

Quote:
rexolot:
Then stop making mistakes period... But there is something called a mute button which you can press if people are giving you ****

People make mistakes regardless. Look at the pro tournaments and even there people will make mistake. It is impossible to stop making mistakes.