"says the trynd.."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IPlayWithSinged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2010

I hear that all the time, is it because trynd is OP/UP, or easy to play?

Petrouchka

11-25-2010

all of the above.

he's very strong in low-mid elo solo queue because games usually go longer than they should do to lack of co-ordination. even with good individual skill towers have a way of not dying when a team doesn't communicate. in normal games you can't exhaust counter him either because it's blind pick. it's also of significance that two strangers in a lane are pretty unlikely to zone out their opponents as they'll be too busy fighting for creep kills (this is the one thing that really pushes my rage button).

with more skilled opponents in a format where he can be counter picked the consensus (i don't play at that level) is that he's a non-factor.

so there is endless opportunity to complain about trynd from allies and teammates alike.

Eppa

11-25-2010

It's because it trynd, it doesn't really matter.

Says the X can be used with anything.

Trynd is imo the most overrated endgame hero in the game.

Ashe/Mf and Twitch are just plain better unless your opponents are 1200>

IPlayWithSinged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2010

good thing im in 1100elo

eric the blue

11-26-2010

i think i hear "says the ____" when i was using master Yi...
i remember a thread said, in effect, "if a particular champion is giving you a hard time, play AS that champion when it comes around in the free rotation".

Trindamere's "endless rage" is very frustrating because it makes it so hard to finish him off, but an opponent clever enough to save a stun/snare/exhaust until he triggers it can overcome it! Ignite is also an effective way to finish him off.