Any way to check how old your League account is?

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Triggerhappi

07-02-2013

I've been wondering just exactly how long I've had my account, and a few Google searches didn't bring up much for me. Thought I'd fish around here and see if anyone on the forums knows of a way to see how old your account is (other than trying to find your welcome email since the email that was used for this account got hacked a few years ago and never could be recovered). Thanks for any help yall can give me.

Morgra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2013

There's a thread post about how to see how old your account is. You can also e-mail customer support and ask how old it is (hopefully you don't get an automated response).

SuzukuKun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2013

You can look at your member id.
It won't tell you the exact day but it'll tell you when you made it relative to other people.

Whooshimaninja

07-02-2013

Go here

http://quickfind.kassad.in/

Its just like LoL king but It also has your join date.

Edit: Heh. I ninja'd a Downvote Bot :3

Downvote Bot

07-02-2013

http://quickfind.kassad.in/
This site will tell you
Edit: That Ninja

Triggerhappi

07-02-2013

Thanks for the help. Been here since September 23, 2009

Royto

07-02-2013

Thanks this is useful! Apparently I made my account at 2:30 in the morning...I used to go to bed at 10PM don't know how that happened

ThreeStorms

07-20-2013

test

Cynicatt

07-20-2013

Can you remember the first champion that was released after you started playing? If so, go take a look at the timeline on this site and find out what month and day they were released, this will give you an approximate idea of how old your account is.

None of the other solutions people have seem to work properly or reliably, so that would probably be your best bet.

Brother Kim

11-10-2013

testing

12345 ... 9