Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Invisible Champs, Creeps, Towers, Nexus etc.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SenorProe

Recruiter

07-02-2013

I have played 5 or so games with this. I have tried repairing, I uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing is working. I have looked for threads similiar but cant find any.

I am still able to do everything I would normally do I just see light effects (e.g thresh's head, sivir's light from her boomerang, ezreal ring.)

Anyone else have this issue or find a solution?

a wild Focus

07-02-2013

I'm having the same issue, and I've seen a few others in the general support forum having the same problem. I've submitted a ticket and am in the process of hopefully getting a solution. I'd recommend also sending in a ticket, only because the more people they hear about having this problem, the faster they resolve the issue.

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

07-02-2013

Can anyone experiencing this problem please post their system information (OS Version and Graphics chipset)?

Additionally, try going to System Preferences -> Energy Saver and turning off "Automatic Graphics switching"

Thanks in advance for the information and your patience while we investigate this issue that seems to be affecting a portion of our mac playerbase.

a wild Focus

07-02-2013

Brentmeister, I've been in talks with Bongzter through support, and he moved my ticket to a higher technical support as of about an hour ago. I'll provide you with all of the information I've given him, and hopefully this will help. I was enjoying League fine as of Sunday, June 30, and as of yesterday, this issue came up.

My ticket number is #6896515

I play League on a Macbook Pro, using OS X 10.8.4. Intel i7 @ 2.9GHz with an Intel HD Graphics 4000 chipset.

Zeot

07-02-2013

Quote:
RiotBrentmeister:
Can anyone experiencing this problem please post their system information (OS Version and Graphics chipset)?

Additionally, try going to System Preferences -> Energy Saver and turning off "Automatic Graphics switching"

Thanks in advance for the information and your patience while we investigate this issue that seems to be affecting a portion of our mac playerbase.

I just noticed that i have the same problem

MacBook Pro
OSX 10.8.4
2.5GHz Intel Core i5
13-inch (1280X800) Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB graphics

iGNinjatoine

07-02-2013

I'm having the same issue, lost 2 ranked games because or this problem.

Macbook Pro 13 inch
OSX 10.8.4
2.5 ghz Intel i5
16gb 1333 DD3
Intel 4000 graphics

iGNinjatoine

07-02-2013

I submitted a ticket that includes a screenshot of what the game looks like. hopefully that works

iGNinjatoine

07-02-2013

I uninstalled Razer synapse, and it fixed the issue. There was a recent update that is causing the issue it looks like. Cheers.

Ibuki Suika

07-02-2013

Quote:
RiotBrentmeister:

i realize this is the mac thing but i had an enemy aatrox go completely invisible to me in the middle of a ranked match the other day and I run Windows 7

iGNinjatoine

07-02-2013

That's a diff problem all together, this is just for people with the mac beta also i think based on the forum