Speed Racer Teemo: or, how to be an annoying little ****.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinôby

11-25-2010

attack speed janna is amazing, and the run speed coupled with her passive + ghost is ******ed, on top of being able to bubble yourself all the time to absorb damage, and throw a slow on your enemies as they retreat or chase you... its the ONLY way i play Janna personally.. try it, you'll see... there's actually a guide for her somewhere titled something like "who needs AP when i can CRIT" lol

SwooshSoFast

11-25-2010

Janna IS capable of great damage, but she is also one of the very best support characters around, with only her shield. I agree with Shinoby on some cases, Janna is still capable of dealing good damage and harassing enemies just with her basic, shield, and her various CC abilities, but this build on her is better suited for team combat and getting to an allies aid quickly.

YoshĂ­o

11-25-2010

Just tried it. went 9/6/16 but lost. Dropped some mushies in front of blitz's grab and save an ally, total map awareness too. They couldn't walk two steps in their own jungle without stepping on a shroom.

Our Olaf left ;(. He was getting triple kills in 3v1's. Would have won if he stayed.

also, two members of the enemy team told me they hated me personally after the game. XD

BJkYyvUXLVe3yWRT

11-25-2010

+1 for the fun read We can feel how excited you are about this build. My guess you wrote it right after haveing a really fun game. Which is what it's all about

SwooshSoFast

11-26-2010

Actually no, I'd just been thinking about whether I should give this to the community or keep this hilarious secret all to myself.
I actually wrote this after having a horrible game as tryndamere.

Fallen Ashes

11-26-2010

Just looking at this build I would have at least 1 (maybe two) trinity forces. But I have to play this build first to see how fun this is, but I have a feeling I'm going to feed a ton.

Edit: And maybe a lich bane. Going to play this now.

Captain Dildac

11-26-2010

does lichbane and trinity force stack?

supercokane

11-26-2010

holy ****... this build works

Fallen Ashes

11-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Dildac View Post
does lichbane and trinity force stack?
I don't Think so but I was just suggesting some variety to the build.

And on TT, I never went positive but had tons of assists, shrooms all over the jungle, and exhaust makes me run like a normal teemo FTW.

sooooo much fun

Damien Nora

11-26-2010

I suggest at the end trinity for some slow and more hp and damage and if you want to out runa ghosting roul-out rammus take revive so much zoom!