Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"JUNGLE PLS" says the last pick duo on your team. He then chooses Udyr.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zMajin

07-01-2013

I look up their lolking, and depending on their record I form an opinion about them. If this were the worst case scenario (as I imagine you're trying to portray it) I would type "gg wp" and spend the entire game typing in all chat, making my opponents aware that their victory is meaningless. They would then get defensive, and I would probably flame for the remainder of the game.

Kenshin Akira

07-01-2013

Continue the last-second changes to masteries and let the manbeartigerphoenixturtlepig do what the hell he wants.

ByePas

07-01-2013

Not care because it's blind pick.

Iron Angel 2k3

07-01-2013

Appreciate that people are starting to pcik a really great champ again. Seriously, have you ever seen a 5-man bear stance chain-stun before? Its ****ing glorious and is almost always a won teamfight.

What are they gonna do? Focus the 4k health Udyr?

Delimon007

07-01-2013

Play Urgot

QtX

07-01-2013

You should rename yourself to "Downvote Collector."