Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Inactivity popup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AMA

07-01-2013

Is Anyone else getting inactivity popping up? I play like 5 games everyday and today this started popping up after every game

"Inactivity notification

You have become inactive in ranked solo queue resulting in a demotion to Gold IV. Playing a ranked game prevents demotions for 28 days."

??? can anyone help please?

Thanks

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

07-01-2013

Have you been playing ranked solo queue games?

Pinker 10

07-01-2013

A red post in under a minute, what?
yes dannamoth, he has
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24448238#history
Also, why did it say gold iv demotion if hes gold v?

AMA

07-01-2013

Yes I have.

Edited.

So what happened was I lost my game at gold 4 with 0 pts so I dropped down to gold 5, and then this started popping up afterwards.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

07-01-2013

Quote:
AMA:
Yes I have.

Hmm weird, is it still displaying the message when you log in and out right now? could you attach a screen shot of the message?

AMA

07-01-2013

Sorry took a while to figure out how to resize and change picture format. So it popped up earlier but I exited the the screen.

It is gone now that I have reopened the client though. Thanks so much for replying so fast, I feel dumb for not trying to restart client earlier, kinda figured it would go away when I played another game.

Thanks again

league.bug.jpg

b0urgeoisie

07-01-2013

this has been occasionally happening to me, too. i've been going back and forth between silver ii and silver iii and it only seems to happen after i get demoted. every game i play after a demotion (until i restart client) gives me a notification with a time-stamp re: the end of my last game.

weirdnotification1.jpg

Ihtaf

07-01-2013

Just wanted to say this is happening to me to, I play solely solo queue ranked (About 5 games average a day, most days more).

Xamnation

07-01-2013

just happened to me

Only Mortals

07-07-2013

This has also happened to me 7/7/2013

Bug report.jpg