Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

OMFG Nikasaur is SOOO HOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaconMouthJoy

Recruiter

11-25-2010

Quote:
HyperShatter:
fk i yarn the day i get to see shurelia's face

She has videos on youtube. Just google Shurelia magical girl.

BloodGod22

11-25-2010

POKEMON COLECTION FTW!!!

I can bet you anything that Zileas has a Squirtle doll.

Dreampod

11-25-2010

Quote:
Zileas:
Why do female employees get all of the attention? It's just not fair. What about Brolaf? Or Marc Merrill? Or Jeff Jew? Or the smoking hot design director here... I don't get it. We are all accomplished in our professions and are attractive people. What's the issue here? This forum is sexist to focus so exclusively on women.

BTW, just so you kids know, you really should be respectful however you do mention this stuff. I understand that women who work at game companies will be popular online, but there are lines that can be crossed, and while we are tolerant of a lot of things, we aren't tolerant of that. Just so you know. Be classy...

I'm sure the ladies around Riot are all foxy but Fruitstrike is the sexy machine. Who wouldn't want that beast of a man. Not only is he an artist but the whole cross-dressing thing is a sure sign that he is troubled. I just know that I could heal that wounded heart if he just recognized that our love was meant to be.

SeaturtleEZ

11-25-2010

meh id prob take phreak on a dinner tell him he looks lovely, and even call him after dinner telling him i had a wonderful time.

better?

lolfarter

11-25-2010

Quote:
Zileas:
Why do female employees get all of the attention? It's just not fair. What about Brolaf? Or Marc Merrill? Or Jeff Jew? Or the smoking hot design director here... I don't get it. We are all accomplished in our professions and are attractive people. What's the issue here? This forum is sexist to focus so exclusively on women.

BTW, just so you kids know, you really should be respectful however you do mention this stuff. I understand that women who work at game companies will be popular online, but there are lines that can be crossed, and while we are tolerant of a lot of things, we aren't tolerant of that. Just so you know. Be classy...

come on guys. keep it classy for nika.

Goatersaurus

11-25-2010

Since this thread is about Nikasaur or whoever the lady with the glasses is, I'd like to give my frank opinion of her.

Which is: She looks uncannily like Scarlet Johannsson when she acted in Woody Allen's Scoop. Seriously! The glasses, the attitude, and the slightly snarky (can't think of another word) voice just scream Scarlet Johannsson from Scoop.

On another point, I'm surprised that Jeff Jew is an Asian, or to be more precise, has Asian features. Being Asian myself, I can attest that Jew is NOT an Asian surname. (Or at least not one that I know of) I always thought Mundo was voiced by some Spanish dude, given the name Mundo and the unusual name of the voice actor.

That said, Jeff has been doing a wonderful job and I hope he keeps it up. (Although the image of Mundo being Asian will now be forever engraved in my mind...)

Silent Reaper

11-25-2010

"you're mom can't go in there!"

Lulz

Mordwyrhta

11-25-2010

Quote:
Zileas:

If I ever decide to swing that way, I'll give Jeff a call.

He's dreamy <3

Tahyo

11-25-2010

fap fap fap

TUC Toilet Humor

11-25-2010

Quote:
Zileas:

Was there any reluctance to appear in the video among the female staff members? I'm sure if I were in their shoes I'd expect a little forum creepiness in my direction. I noticed Shurelia didn't appear and she seems a bit introverted aside from her forum posting.