Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

OMFG Nikasaur is SOOO HOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolpanda

11-24-2010

Quote:
Zileas:
Why do female employees get all of the attention? It's just not fair. What about Brolaf? Or Marc Merrill? Or Jeff Jew? Or the smoking hot design director here... I don't get it. We are all accomplished in our professions and are attractive people. What's the issue here? This forum is sexist to focus so exclusively on women.

i'd tap you all, dont worry.
<3

JonneyMarket

11-24-2010

Quote:
Zileas:
Why do female employees get all of the attention? It's just not fair. What about Brolaf? Or Marc Merrill? Or Jeff Jew? Or the smoking hot design director here... I don't get it. We are all accomplished in our professions and are attractive people. What's the issue here? This forum is sexist to focus so exclusively on women.

Got it!

Because we're mostly guys in this thread?

AidsAttack

11-24-2010

Quote:
Zileas:

There is a mass of male gamers, so...they're gonna want some hawt gamer chick tail. It's okay though, they won't get it.

havocfett

11-24-2010

Quote:
Zileas:

I just can't stand to think of you in your dragon slippers knowing that I can't have you

Spuratic

11-24-2010

Quote:
Zileas:

well i mean you can go make a thread about them and see how it goes atleast.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

11-24-2010

Quote:
havocfett:
I just can't stand to think of you in your dragon slippers knowing that I can't have you

That's more like it! Several of the staff also have EXTENSIVE pokemon doll collections, which I daresay may be even more attractive than my dragon slippers.

Hamterball

11-24-2010

Someone's jealous...

Man Eating Boar

11-24-2010

Quote:
Zileas:

BTW, just so you kids know, you really should be respectful however you do mention this stuff. I understand that women who work at game companies will be popular online, but there are lines that can be crossed, and while we are tolerant of a lot of things, we aren't tolerant of that. Just so you know. Be classy...

Didnt you cross that line when you made Mundo flaunt his Office status?

havocfett

11-24-2010

Quote:
Zileas:
That's more like it! Several of the staff also have EXTENSIVE pokemon doll collections, which I daresay may be even more attractive than my dragon slippers.

O_O No wai.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

11-24-2010

Quote:
Man Eating Boar:
Didnt you cross that line when you made Mundo flaunt his Office status?

Maybe so, but as a fictional character he gets a bit more leeway ;p