Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

OMFG Nikasaur is SOOO HOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stay Small Bro

01-20-2012

Quote:
Zileas:
That would depend entirely on the chinese hearing comprehension of the US customs and immigration agent some years ago, combined with what particular dialect of Chinese we are talking about as the csae may be.

This kid is the biggest nerd known to man. May you forever protect your virginity.
No point in continuing this ridiculousness.

Oh and do your best to not be offended by the use of "kid" in this post. Thanks.

Sn0wY

01-20-2012

Quote:
nikasaur:
I definitely would NOT hit it. Just look at those sharp knees.

i'd do things to you that havnt been done to animals

AllenEX

01-20-2012

Quote:
Zileas:
Why do female employees get all of the attention? It's just not fair. What about Brolaf? Or Marc Merrill? Or Jeff Jew? Or the smoking hot design director here... I don't get it. We are all accomplished in our professions and are attractive people. What's the issue here? This forum is sexist to focus so exclusively on women.

BTW, just so you kids know, you really should be respectful however you do mention this stuff. I understand that women who work at game companies will be popular online, but there are lines that can be crossed, and while we are tolerant of a lot of things, we aren't tolerant of that. Just so you know. Be classy...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=19982012#post19982012
shameless reply thread

SopaipilleitorX

01-20-2012

necro hard.

valenceo

01-20-2012

how is a girl that plays games hotter than a girl who doesnt.. i dont understand..
btw nikasaur isnt even anything special..

MrGood

01-20-2012

Champion sneak peak - Necro the Necromancer

Lukifell

01-20-2012

Wow, if Nikasaur's hot then I must be living the dream, cuz my GF is way hotter. Glad I don't live in the US anymore :|

Irongrinder

01-20-2012

HAH.

1:20, I JUST got it. Great stuff.