Game constantly freezing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jub11

06-30-2013

For the past month or so my game has been freezing during skirmishes or teamfights where a lot is going on. My screen will freeze and I wont be able to see what is going on, and the audio will stutter. For example, if a teammate dies during a teamfight, I will hear "An ally has been- has been- has been- has been- has been- has been- has been- has been- has been- has been- has been slain." and my screen will be frozen for the duration. It has been progressively getting worse and it really is unplayable at this point.

Jub11

06-30-2013

Bump. Just lost another game solely because of this.

meëk

06-30-2013

having the same issue, never had problems like this before.

gameplay continues while screen freezes, i can see some things,, like my HP bar go down while all minions and players are not visible. fps at a constant 60 and latency between 20-40.
happens in pretty normal intervals, about every 30 sec or so, and in teamfights.

Jub11

06-30-2013

I tried repairing client and it doesnt seem to have fixed it.

IS1d1292493e47b4417f0d6

06-30-2013

fix your fcking **** servers been going on for a week now, idiots

Jub11

07-01-2013

Bump

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

07-01-2013

Jub, can you include a netalyzr report and in-game logs (netlog) from a game where this happened. http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...f-legends-logs

Jub11

07-04-2013

If you're talking about the "In-Game r3d Logs:" then I found them, how do you want me to include them?

laxjoh

07-04-2013

The same exact thing happens to me too. I primarily freeze up and go down to about 2 FPS when at fountain shop or during skirmishes/fights. The audio stuttering is extremely annoying. EVERY audio packet from champions/announcer/etc repeat like 10 times. It used to be fine when it only stuttered twice or 3x. I repaired the client then and it got significantly worse. I repaired it again not too long ago and it made the audio stutter/FPS drop even worse.

I reinstalled and nothing changed. I updated all the drivers, cleaned my hard drive, defrag'd, etc etc. None of it works and it only seems to get worse. This happens EVERY game multiple times per game and it's getting ridiculously annoying. I don't understand how this issue can be my computer when it worked perfectly fine a month ago (it always seems to do something like this after a major patch although never this bad).

Jub11

07-04-2013

Ok I found out the problem lies with my video card. Apparently it got absolutely melted when my computer overheated a few times a while back. You should check out your video card too, laxjoh.