[Application based RP] Hunting the Baron.

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

Baron Nashor has escaped Institute Cotainment. Since his mana sigature among other data is still in Institute possession, creating new Nashor Replica in the Fields of Justice is still possible. No official league action is being taken as Nashor seems to have headed into uncivilized areas and thus pose no threat. Munchlord, however, is establishing an expedition to hunt down Baron Nashor and either capture it or it's life essence at the least. Last known location of Nashor is the southern Shurima Desert, so the expedition starts at the Mogron Pass.

Rules:
All the standard stuff about no god modding. I'm GMing the thread, so keep that in mind.
Also, all expedition members must be OK'd by me (if you were invited to join, you're Auto-okd. Still, you should write up a post linking your characters profile and the reason why they joined (if you're a mercenary, maybe something about why Munchlord would hire you over whatever other mercenaries are available)

NPC members of the expedition:
Munchlord D'Cardin
Jacob Blackclaw

I'll make a post when I have fitting number of people OK'd with the final roster as well as the first in character post.

APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

Nite was researching personal ventures at the Institute of War when panicked summoners, support staff and others were running around with a look of panic. Nite ran into the hall and stopped someone who was running by, grabbing him by the shoulders, "What is happening here!"
"Baron Nashor has escaped!" said the scared man, an apprentice summoner, Nite noticed from a glance at his robe. The hextech communication devices strategically placed around the Institute buzzed and a voice came out.

"There is nothing to worry about, Baron Nashor has escaped, but he headed straight for the Shurima Desert, away from civilized areas, please return to your work."

Nite winced at the Institute's carelessness.
The Mighty Baron Nashor has escaped and they're doing nothing? Well, this is sure to upset the balance.

"Balance in all things," muttered Nite as he went to his suite. Upon arrival he gathered his belongings and set off towards the south. After travelling throughout the day he arrived at Mogron Pass and decided to set up camp.

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/50

Koragon

11-24-2010

(How about Scarr being hired by someone? Perhaps an Npc or something.)

Talz

11-24-2010

(( You mentioned there was a way for you to reach me in the Sin. Succ. thread, that is if you would permit me to join; here is my summoner profile http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/51

If you would like, Munchlord could use this as a test to see if I am strong enough for the "project" he has been working on.))

Munchlord

11-24-2010

((Koragon and Boogey, you both forgot links to summoner profiles. Also, boogey, the IC part was technically not supposed to be started yet. Anyhow, it should work. I'm going to have two main NPCs follow the expedition, namely Munchlord and Jacob. Scarr and Pern could easily have been hired by either of those two. In any case, I'll be setting up a final roster before this gets truely started, where I'll be selecting a managable amount of people that I feel would make a versatile expedition crew and make for fun RP.))

Koragon

11-24-2010

(I'm currently on my cell)

AmusedGlint

11-24-2010

((Hi, I was wondering if I could join in the RP. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/113

Reason being she is well traveled and she has experience in war.))

Slovakattack

11-24-2010

Might I join?

Summoner Profile:http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/78

Reason: Cross was hired by the institute of war (on the down-low) to lend his monster-hunting experience to the expedition.

Munchlord

11-25-2010

((In retrospect, I think I should've posted links to Jacob Blackclaw and Munchlord D'Cardin in the opening post. I'll go do just that.

Cross would definitely be a good candidate for the expedition, given his monster hunter past and all. I don't see why it should be the Institute and not just Munchlord that hires him though. (getting info'd like this is not a promise of being on final roster, just that I see nothing that could do with some correction or the like.)

Amused: I know you were unable to see this before due to lacking links to Jacob and Munchlord, but you might want to take note that both are Zaunites. Munchlord didn't have anything to do with the invasion of Ionia, but Jacob served as a mercenary under Noxian banner. In fact a large part of the war, he served with Warwick and Singed, and he helped with his share of the atrocities committed by Warwick. I think Yvainne would hate him if she knew.))

Tourist Fjord

11-25-2010

((Would definitely like to join this, here is my Summoner Profile. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/5 ))

1234511 ... 14