Black Friday Sale: 75% Off Select Skins, 50% Off Select Champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ClownPen

11-24-2010

Blitz and Urgot will be mine! Wha ha ha ha!

Avathar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

dude i wanted urgot so bad, now every game me and my friend can run brolaf and brogot. so much win

Brogot is genetically engineered to have twice as much popped collar with half the usefullness.

What should really happen is riot needs to win another internet poll and give us urgot for free like they did corki back in the day.

If I didnt already have grungy nunu i would be excited about that.

Mr Voodooshoodoo

11-24-2010

WOWZER PERCENTAGES OFF OF STUFF I NEVER EVEN PASSED A THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING

*sarcastic enthusiasm*

xKoBiEx

Recruiter

11-24-2010

COOOOKKKIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!

+1 Finally, Grungi Nunu goes on sale.

IPewPewUQQ

11-24-2010

Hallelujah grungey nunu sale!

PentrateThemMore

11-24-2010

I picked up a copy of the morning paper and on the back it read "Black Friday Sale: 75% Off Select Skins, 50% Off Select Champions."
So I skipped Thanksgiving dinner with my family, whom I have not seen in years since my ex-wife took custody of my children, in order to set up camp in front of the Riot store.
I pitched my tent and ate a rather cold turkey meal from KFC that still tasted suspiciously like fried chicken.
Moneypenny, strapped for cash, worked the Black Friday sale, handing out tickets to customers who are allowed to stay for the sale.
I was given the final ticket. A child behind me bursts into tears, his hopes of finally buying that shiny new Blitzcrank RC robot crushed into a fine salt. At least he still has Christmas to look forward to.
After a harsh rainy night in 30-degree temperature, the doors of the Riot store finally opened at 4:00 AM. Customers rushed in by the masses, throwing more elbows at each other than NBA players in a playoff game. Customers dropped their babies in order to use both their arms to sprint.
I finally reached the counter, hoping to buy my daughter that new Miss Fortune doll with the Secret Agent playset. My son would have loved that DEMACIAAA-voice activated spinning Garen action figure in Commando gear.
But I was saddened to see that everything in the store was still at full price, except for an Urgot lego blockset for $5, which should have been recalled off the shelves for lead paint poisoning.

Innerspoken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2010

Still waiting for Queen Ashe, Hextech Janna, but yay for Leopard Nidalee

Noperative

11-24-2010

this sale doesn't have anything I'm particularly interested in buying

brb not charging anymore rp

LT zombyra

11-24-2010

King Tryndamere! not the highland! :P

Scorpids

11-24-2010

Nice. Can't wait to get them.