Legendary Skins vs Ultimate Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindus Dew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2013

Aside from the extras that come with Ultimates, banners, icons, and possibly different in game images, how different is the development of an Ultimate skin compared to a legendary skin. As of now, we have evolving models, and, for Udyr at least, multiple jokes, taunts, and interactions, but the rest of the features, I feel, are fairly comparable. Both have highly detailed models, new voice overs, animations, and a lot of build up. Is the development time for ultimates a lot longer, or are they fairly comparable other? Any other insight would be great as well!

Dutchhh

06-28-2013

One costs like double the price

The more you know

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2013

Particles are a lot lot better in Ultimate skins

necrid417

06-28-2013

Riot said that SGU has taken over 9 months to create. They were working on it even before PFE.

Changeling

06-28-2013

I prefer my blackfrost Anivia skin over any other skin out there.

NotBuzzJack

06-28-2013

They have more than twice the content of a legendary skin put into them. Dudebro said SG Udyr has like 13 models and 4 different animation sets.

MephyRunsAllDay

06-28-2013

AFAIK the ultimate skins changes in-game, making them have more models than ultimate skins, that have only one static model.
This said, assume that every Kha'Zix skin is ultimate, including his classic, but they can't sell it for that price because it would be an abuse.