Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Justin Carter, please read if you any info about the woman who reported him

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your evil cat

06-28-2013

I must say i dont like the way this society is going. Its a society driven by fears, we gladly hand over all our privacy and all our freedoms, just because we are afraid for that 1 in a million chanche we get hit by a terrorist?

As far as i am concerned you people dont deserve your freedom, if your willing to take away a little boys freedom so easily over something so silly.

Kr1sys

06-28-2013

Quote:
MayoWarriorxoxo:
as i stated earlier. I have no interest in 1 on 1 confrontation. I would rather get 100+ people to harass her just by spreading information. People need to mind there own ****en business when it comes to what happened. I'd rather make a example out of her.

Fyi, you're a pretty big scumbag if you think that's the proper way to handle things. Grow up.

Beas7ie

06-28-2013

Quote:
An Actual Dog:
you dont scream "bomb" in an airport

you dont yell "fire" in a movie theater

you dont say "im going to kill the president"

a "lol jk" at the end of a comment doesnt null its validity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY

NoEyeDeer

06-28-2013

Quote:
MayoWarriorxoxo:
as i stated earlier. I have no interest in 1 on 1 confrontation. I would rather get 100+ people to harass her just by spreading information. People need to mind there own ****en business when it comes to what happened. I'd rather make a example out of her.

well if you do it, it will help the police to remove 100+ dangerous people from the society and yet cannot make an example for people to not report anyone for saying something sarcastically

MayoWarriorxoxo

06-28-2013

Quote:
Zilong:
That is still highly immoral and would likely be considered a legitimate case of harassment if not worse.

what case? who am i? whats my name. Riot doesn't know it, nor do you. I use fake names when i browse and sign up for sites.

50 bucks - make a example out of some imbecile from canada - [email]jmul1212@yahoo.com[/email], need name or address

Quote:
IlNivlekIl:
well if you do it, it will help the police to remove 100+ dangerous people from the society and yet cannot make an example for people to not report anyone for saying something sarcastically

u think they would track down 100+ anonymous people? lol ok. Bumping

Trogdom

06-28-2013

inb4 OP ends up in jail right beside the other kid

Lvl5syndrome

06-28-2013

If I knew anything I would tell you man. That soccer mom needs to get punched in the face.

NoEyeDeer

06-28-2013

Quote:
MayoWarriorxoxo:
what case? who am i? whats my name. Riot doesn't know it, nor do you. I use fake names when i browse and sign up for sites.

50 bucks - make a example out of some imbecile from canada - [email]jmul1212@yahoo.com[/email], need name or address

u think they would track down 100+ anonymous people? lol ok. Bumping

the NSA knows everything lol

yea sure if now you have planned it already and then all of you showed up at the place lol it would be quite easy to just get you all there

Habatch

Recruiter

06-28-2013

Quote:
Your evil cat:
I must say i dont like the way this society is going. Its a society driven by fears, we gladly hand over all our privacy and all our freedoms, just because we are afraid for that 1 in a million chanche we get hit by a terrorist?

As far as i am concerned you people dont deserve your freedom, if your willing to take away a little boys freedom so easily over something so silly.

I played wiht him and talked to him in teamspeak. he is completely crazy. I am not lieing. He doesnt deserve the time but he has mental issues. we kicked him out of our teamspeak as we palyed with him for a few months but he got to annoying.

MayoWarriorxoxo

06-28-2013

Quote:
Lvl5syndrome:
If I knew anything I would tell you man. That soccer mom needs to get punched in the face.

A kid posts something out of being teased on facebook, we all been there i think one time or another. Dumb**** woman saves the day by getting him up to 8 years in jail.

Make a example out of her if you any information on who she is.