Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Justin Carter, please read if you any info about the woman who reported him

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrBubbIes0

06-28-2013

The woman was just a concerned citizen doing her job. If he truly went ahead with his thread you wouldn't be here trying to find the snitch you would be crying "omg he even posted it on facebook why none even bother to report him ? "

Although 8 years seem excessive given recent happenings he should receive some punishment for being dumb enough to make such threads. Is like shouting bomb in an airport and in the end saying "lol joking guys".

I didn't see anyone protesting when a teenage girl got arrested for posting on twitter "lol somebody kill obama pls".

Different place same dumb action. Deserves to be punished but 8 years is ridiculous for just a dumb comment on facebook.

MayoWarriorxoxo

06-28-2013

Quote:
OneVendetta:
and what do u pretend on doing with that info :O

dw about it.

Quote:
An Actual Dog:
you want the woman's personal information? the **** are you going to do? attacking her over the internet is illegal, just btw.

me? me attack her? sorry no. I have the masses attack her. get away scott free.

@everyone else.

I think everyone when they where younger has gotten a bit angry about something and said something they didn't actually mean.

Kr1sys

06-28-2013

posting in a permabanned thread

Jerkface Killa

06-28-2013

Quote:
An Actual Dog:
you dont scream "bomb" in an airport

you dont yell "fire" in a movie theater

you dont say "im going to kill the president"

a "lol jk" at the end of a comment doesnt null its validity

ive personally said all of those things..including pulling a fire alarm in a movie theater..your turn..

btw yelling bomb in the airport came with a fine i wouldnt recommend anyone do that shit lolol..

NoEyeDeer

06-28-2013

Quote:
MayoWarriorxoxo:
http://www.ibtimes.com/league-legends-lol-player-rages-facebook-gets-thrown-prison-1326409

If you have any information on the woman who reported him please email me at [email]jmul1212@yahoo.com[/email]

Kid doesn't deserve 8 years for this. I blame the woman who reported him.

Info i am interested in -

Name
Address
(any other personal data)

this thread will probably be deleted so please EMAIL the info. Not post it here.

Paying up to 50 usd on paypal depending on the information

What are you gonna do, threaten her and get yourself in jail too? lol

xFaII

06-28-2013

Are you serious? Are you really going to attack an old lady over something that doesn't even concern you?

MayoWarriorxoxo

06-28-2013

50 bucks via Paypal her her name or address. Buy your aatrox if you know any info on her.

Koronisz

06-28-2013

To be fair OP, the woman as out of context as it was did her job.

If someone needs to be sued it's the department that sentenced him. I mean.. shouldn't a psychological test be enough? If it comes out negative then obviously this kid had no intention and those tie wearers can go to sleep happy?

The current situation is just insane they'll **** his life forever if he goes to jail and the current defamation will probably lock him out of future jobs. Wish those morons would concentrate their effort where it's needed.

MayoWarriorxoxo

06-28-2013

Quote:
IlNivlekIl:
What are you gonna do, threaten her and get yourself in jail too? lol

as i stated earlier. I have no interest in 1 on 1 confrontation. I would rather get 100+ people to harass her just by spreading information. People need to mind there own ****en business when it comes to what happened. I'd rather make a example out of her.

Zilong

06-28-2013

Quote:
MayoWarriorxoxo:
dw about it.

me? me attack her? sorry no. I have the masses attack her. get away scott free.

@everyone else.

I think everyone when they where younger has gotten a bit angry about something and said something they didn't actually mean.

Nothing that would get the cops on my ass. See the distinction?

Quote:
MayoWarriorxoxo:
as i stated earlier. I have no interest in 1 on 1 confrontation. I would rather get 100+ people to harass her just by spreading information. People need to mind there own ****en business when it comes to what happened. I'd rather make a example out of her.

That is still highly immoral and would likely be considered a legitimate case of harassment if not worse. Not to mention the fact that you basically admit you don't have the balls to confront her yourself. You need the safety of your computer screen to do anything that may involve real consequences.