Oceania services connection error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ngong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2013

ive been having a problem in logging into my account after transferring from na to oceania server. After typing my password in the login menu a 'connection error unable to connect to PVP.net' thingy pops out, ive check that ive selected the oceania region before i press the play button and when i try log into the na server it tells me i have already moved to another server. My friends have tried logging on from their computers and it works. Ive tried restarting my router and computer, ive also tried repairing the game neither one works and i hope i can get some help PLEASE

Leblac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2013

I've logged in before and now i'm unable to connect now???

EbenzerMcAwesome

06-28-2013

same thing happens to me, i tried the repair thing and that didn't work. i've posted this numerous times around the forums and have gotten no response.

IS19938986f1320f569c4a7

07-01-2013

I've go tthe same problem, and how come there is no ranked in oceania?

IS19938986f1320f569c4a7

07-01-2013

I got the same problem as well, can some one help please its really bugging me I have tried almost everything uninstall then reinstall, repair and delete latest client... nothing is working please help...

AquaLance

07-01-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3610680

go to here and check