Oceania server problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lukasaurus

06-28-2013

I'm an Australian player and just transfered from the North American server to the Oceania server and now I can't login I just get a message invalid username/password combination. I just want to play with a decent ping but I will move back to the North American servers is a have to.

Akumis

06-28-2013

Ok all you did was xfer your client to the oceania realms, not your account ( I did the same thing at first). You need to go back to the opening client, transfer back to NA, then go into the shop, go to the other tab, and select the transfer to Oceania option. See you in game!

Lukasaurus

06-28-2013

#youdaman

Akumis

06-28-2013

wedrig

07-01-2013

I just recently transferd to north american to oceania serve and a cant buy champion and runes plz healp

AquaLance

07-01-2013

Quote:
I just recently transferd to north american to oceania serve and a cant buy champion and runes plz healp
The store is offline atm, not available. You have to wait for the moment.. Riot already inform this though

victKio

07-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumis View Post
Ok all you did was xfer your client to the oceania realms, not your account ( I did the same thing at first). You need to go back to the opening client, transfer back to NA, then go into the shop, go to the other tab, and select the transfer to Oceania option. See you in game!
Mate, my account was transferred from EUW to OCEANIA, n I have the same problem, but how can I log in to the previous server?? I can logged in to OCEANIA on 28 June but now I can't . Can u explain ur solution for me plz.

AquaLance

07-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by victKio View Post
Mate, my account was transferred from EUW to OCEANIA, n I have the same problem, but how can I log in to the previous server?? I can logged in to OCEANIA on 28 June but now I can't . Can u explain ur solution for me plz.
what you're having is that you are trying to log in an acount doesn't belong to that region.

When you run LoL client, dont hit PLAY just yet, look to the left CHANGE REGION, change it to the right region of your acc. PLAY and LOG IN

So if you already transfered the acc from EUW to Oceania. That acc will not work with EUW any more. You will not be able to log in EUW with that acc bc it's no longer exist in EUW.

victKio

07-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaLance View Post
what you're having is that you are trying to log in an acount doesn't belong to that region.

When you run LoL client, dont hit PLAY just yet, look to the left CHANGE REGION, change it to the right region of your acc. PLAY and LOG IN

So if you already transfered the acc from EUW to Oceania. That acc will not work with EUW any more. You will not be able to log in EUW with that acc bc it's no longer exist in EUW.
yeah I know what u mean. i tried that and it didn't work. when i tried to log in to the OCEANIA server, i had been told that "login erroe". n when i tried to log in to the EUW server, i had been told that "your account has already been transfered". i dont know how to find my account. plz help. im 100% sure i remember my username and password. one thing i have to say is that i can log in to the OCEANIA server with my previous EUW account(which had been transfered to OCEANIA) and i even played 2 games on 28 June.

victKio

07-02-2013

My acc had already been transfered to OCEANIA successfully but cant log in to the game or OCEANIA community (invalid username/password). Why???? cant understand. i didnt change my password. i can logged in to the OCEANIA with that acc on 28 June. can somebody help me???