Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Demotion due to inactivity Leagues notification.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zoVX

07-24-2013

hey, i had the same problem. got demoted for inacvity and every i lost it's most like 20-25 lp and if i wins i only had 10-25. fix this please. im from silver 2 now im silver 4. how hard its was to climb up. and if i had 0 point i got demoted again. please fix this.

TheNaff

07-24-2013

I'm getting demoted from silver III to silver II

that doesn't even make sense.
http://tinypic.com/r/2i7r9mc/5

Deathrabit

07-26-2013

i logged in one day and was demoted from Silver to Bronze is that a thing? i hadn't played ranked in a few weeks but i didn't know that i could be dropped from Silver to Bronze. could someone give me some insight on this please?

OvidiuC

07-26-2013

Experienced the same thing...right after a duo ranked game even though I played. My question is if we'll get the placement back or we have to advance on our own?

RazzMaTazzMe

07-26-2013

Just had this happen to me too, so what's the deal? Kinda tired of loosing because of less than adequate teammates, this'll just make that happen even more

ImTheLedgend123

07-27-2013

Please Fix the login bug.

FxUxXxCxK

07-28-2013

I transfered my acc to russia and now i'm sorry i want transfer back to north america
non of their words is readable

youdietryin

07-28-2013

I just had this bug happen to me it demoted me from silver I with 81lp to silver II with 92lp can someone please help.
http://tinypic.com/r/izypoi/5

Koyane

07-30-2013

Quote:
Brodden:
That happened to me a month ago and I got stiffed from Customer support. I generally have terrible experience with Riot's customer service though. Might just be in their culture, or they don't want to solve problem? Too busy making Ultimate skins I guess...

i've never had problems with riots customer service. they've always answered all and any of the problems ive encountered. maybe you're reporting it as something else other than what it actually is?

Elderpriest

08-06-2013

I got demoted because of the fps drop, how can I play a rank game when I can really play with 3-10 fps when team fights start.

Even without teamfights I get around 30-15 fps, hard to cs with fps going all over the place.