Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Demotion due to inactivity Leagues notification.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SickNate

NOC Technician

06-28-2013

Summoners!

We have received reports of players being demoted to a lower division when losing a game while having 0 league points and receiving a Leagues notification stating, “You have become inactive in ranked solo queue resulting in a demotion to <Division> X. Playing a ranked game prevents demotions for 28 days.” While the demotion due to a loss with 0 LP is normal, this notification is a bug. We are working on getting this fixed and apologize for any confusion that this may cause.

Mirror

06-28-2013

Thanks for the update, Sickster

Warrikon

06-28-2013

(46-44)^nd

NOVAHAXON

06-28-2013

why dont you fix the login bug...please

immortaljagg

06-28-2013

I am having trouble with my account being flagged as inactive, later the same day that i've been playing ranked solo/duo queue.

Brodden

06-28-2013

That happened to me a month ago and I got stiffed from Customer support. I generally have terrible experience with Riot's customer service though. Might just be in their culture, or they don't want to solve problem? Too busy making Ultimate skins I guess...

meadow

06-28-2013

I was already wondering how people got demoted while playing. Seems that the notification is indeed what is bugged - the demotion itself is not.

hippocan

06-28-2013

mine said Did not recieve respond from server:retrying This happens when i tranfer to oceania....
Plz help

hippocan

06-28-2013

I am in chicago and when i found out that oceania was not close from where i am right now how can i log in again and tranfer back to my original server ?

PianoMan4Life

Recruiter

06-28-2013

though i'm not in the oceania area there shouldn't be a reason why we can't connect to that server is there?