Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Viable Jungle Shaco build; Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliroo

11-24-2010

Some for some weird reason I wanted to start playing Shaco, why? Because he has been nerfed so hard that I feel he requires some skill to play. I have gotten his jungle rotation down which was definately a lot harder than most jungle rotation but was extremely fun. I am also working on my skill rotation in battles and ganks. Trying to use Hallucinate as a literal decoy now rather than some extra damage.

Anyway I need help with a viable build for him since I am rather struggling. I hear that IE and Madreds are both amazing for him but I just want to be clear on it so any suggestions?

Umbrii

11-24-2010

Personally when i jungle with him I rush madreds, then go Zerks, Swiftness or Mobility (all depending on how fast i need to be and if they're attempting to gank me.) after that i go for a sheen and try my best for an IE.

idiotard

11-24-2010

I don't personally play shaco, but my brother does, and alot of the time i'll see him rushing sheen, then boots of mobility, then you want to get some thing like executioners calling to tide you over until you get infinity edge. then you do situational items, usually a banshees veil then get trinity force. This allows for some crazy burst. If you want some more attackspeed go finish your madreds razor into a bloodrazor, or if they are squishy you can get a nashor's tooth for quick decieve's in and out, and give you enough AP to make your jitb's hurt a little. Just my two cent's.

Umbrii

11-24-2010

IMO executioners calling is a great choice for lifesteal and all but I really think Nashors is a poor choice. If you need atk speed go for Last whisper or Phantoms another thing is that i most ofter go after GA over Banshees it just seems to suit Shaco more imo.

Eliroo

11-25-2010

So why do people build madreds with shaco? The bloodrazor right or just the razor XP?

SaaRoony

11-26-2010

Quote:
So why do people build madreds with shaco? The bloodrazor right or just the razor XP?

madreds bloodrazor makes shaco do so much damage and it helps him jungle and it splits his damage to half magic, half physical making him harder to counter by stacking armor

SHARRRK

11-26-2010

Madreds Bloodrazer's , Merc boots, Sheen. You might want to go for some defensive items like Banshee's.
Alot of ppl underrate sheen, its really amazing on shaco.

Aezoc

11-26-2010

Quote:
SHARRRK:
Madreds Bloodrazer's , Merc boots, Sheen. You might want to go for some defensive items like Banshee's.
Alot of ppl underrate sheen, its really amazing on shaco.

This. If their team is fairly squishy though, I'd go wriggle's instead of the bloodrazor.

Heck yeah

11-26-2010

wriggles derp

Vidal

11-26-2010

Quote:
Djoats:
wriggles derp

The first person who said the right thing.

This is what the pros do.

wriggle's lantern > merk treads > mandred's > banshees or ghostblade.

Why mandred's? makes for a REALY early baron solo (in low elo you can get away with it easy)

Why wriggle's? lifesteal is great for any dps, free ward, 20% chance to nuke a minion, SOOO FREAKIN CHEAP (one of the most cost effecient items in the game, use the wards and you can duble the cost effeciency easy.)

Sheen is realy meh on shaco, thats why pro's dont get it atleast untill late game.