The Hextech Laboratory (Ask Viktor)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Beserker

06-28-2013

(( So, yer back, GOOD TO HAVE YA BACK, lets see how this goes round again! *smacks on the back* ))

AODRG

06-28-2013

((Okay wp...now on to the RP!))

Alice and Sam decided to visit Viktor for reasons you'll have to wait to find out. The two walked up to Viktor's door hand-in-hand and knocked. They just hoped Viktor wasn't terribly busy.

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer
and
Sammantha Remia, Lunari Healer

AskKarthus

06-28-2013

(( Here's someone I haven't seen in a while. You know how I RP this guy. ))

Karthus walks into wherever Viktor happens to be within reason. Upon seeing him Karthus speaks, "Hello Viktor. Pentakill is planning a tour and I believe your assistance would be invaluable. I believe this for two reasons, reason number one: you're metal, reason number two: you are one of the most expert users of hextech and science. We mostly need help with stage effects and various other things like that."

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-28-2013

((Welcome back, machine-bro.

-Brolaf that's too lazy to get on his ask account))

Fae Lulu

06-28-2013

Lulu, several hours after receiving the response from Viktor, now appeared in the Machine Herald's doorway with an excited grin.

"Hi Vik!!" She exclaimed walking with her usual skip, "I got your letter and headed down here as fast as I could. I'm here to help make a cupcake laser arm thingy!"

Ghostvoider Rick

06-28-2013

((I'm assuming your the old Viktor, so, I bid a welcome back to the League....))

Ask the Herald

06-29-2013

{{ Will respond tonight after work, roughly after 9 PM EST }}

Ask the Herald

06-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((Okay wp...now on to the RP!))

Alice and Sam decided to visit Viktor for reasons you'll have to wait to find out. The two walked up to Viktor's door hand-in-hand and knocked. They just hoped Viktor wasn't terribly busy.

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer
and
Sammantha Remia, Lunari Healer
Unfortunately for the pair, if they were expecting Viktor to answer, they would find the door answered by one of the many unnamed acolytes who followed the Machine Herald loyally. He was rather stout man who appeared to have lost an arm, which was clear by the fact that under his right sleeve they would see that his hand was metallic as opposed to organic, and it did NOT appear to simply be an armored gauntlet.

"Oh, hey there! Do you two....have some business with the Herald?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
(( Here's someone I haven't seen in a while. You know how I RP this guy. ))

Karthus walks into wherever Viktor happens to be within reason. Upon seeing him Karthus speaks, "Hello Viktor. Pentakill is planning a tour and I believe your assistance would be invaluable. I believe this for two reasons, reason number one: you're metal, reason number two: you are one of the most expert users of hextech and science. We mostly need help with stage effects and various other things like that."
Not at all surprised at the admittance of one of his fellow champions, Viktor looked up from the blueprints he was working on at his desk in his office to regard Karthus with a nod of greeting. The following proposal seemed to have sparked some form of interest in the Machine Herald.

"Is that so? Well, I am the foremost expert in the field of techmaturgical engineering so your trust in me is not misplaced. Now then, you require my expertise to help in your band's tour. All I need to know is how long to prepare to be gone for."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
Lulu, several hours after receiving the response from Viktor, now appeared in the Machine Herald's doorway with an excited grin.

"Hi Vik!!" She exclaimed walking with her usual skip, "I got your letter and headed down here as fast as I could. I'm here to help make a cupcake laser arm thingy!"
Now, granted, Viktor wasn't expecting such an immediate response. In fact, he wasn't even expecting the little yordle sorceress to show up so soon after sending out his letter. Yet here she was, Lulu the Fae Sorceress, in all her bright and energetic adorableness. Suffice it to say, if his mask were not currently covering it the dumbest look on his face would be in full view.

"Er, hello Lulu. I wasn't expecting you so soon. Ah, regarding that project I wrote about..."

He had no idea where to begin, and the last thing he needed right now was the little yordle making a mess of his laboratory.

AODRG

06-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Unfortunately for the pair, if they were expecting Viktor to answer, they would find the door answered by one of the many unnamed acolytes who followed the Machine Herald loyally. He was rather stout man who appeared to have lost an arm, which was clear by the fact that under his right sleeve they would see that his hand was metallic as opposed to organic, and it did NOT appear to simply be an armored gauntlet.

"Oh, hey there! Do you two....have some business with the Herald?"
Alice nodded, "Um...sorta. Is he busy right now?"

"If so we can just come back," Sam added.

AskKarthus

06-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post

Not at all surprised at the admittance of one of his fellow champions, Viktor looked up from the blueprints he was working on at his desk in his office to regard Karthus with a nod of greeting. The following proposal seemed to have sparked some form of interest in the Machine Herald.

"Is that so? Well, I am the foremost expert in the field of techmaturgical engineering so your trust in me is not misplaced. Now then, you require my expertise to help in your band's tour. All I need to know is how long to prepare to be gone for."
"We are currently planning the tour. I believe you will have adequate time to prepare."

(( Planning in here. ))