The Hextech Laboratory (Ask Viktor)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

06-27-2013

What once was a rather run-down but fairly functional sanctum is now a glorious center where the sounds of machinery - both those to keep operations going and those being built and tested - could be heard even before one enters it. Within the facility of techmaturgical origin, Viktor's office can be found in the rear opposite the entrance on the second story.

Throughout the premises one would see many individuals with clearly artificial limbs, replaced either due to loss of the prior or out of a desire to join the fold, running about fulfilling various errands given to them by their Machine Herald.

Viktor would take some time from his busy day to answer letters sent to him by those who held any interest to him, writing upon a steel desk within his office. Despite how busy he was, he had some sort of a reputation to uphold and to do so he knew he had to cater to the masses who strove to have their curiosity about him sated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viktor
I am the Machine Herald, the premier inventor of technological marvels the likes of which Valoran has never seen.

I have decided to open up my column to the public once again, against my better judgment, that you all can bask in the knowledge that I am able to provide for you.

Feel free to ask any question, no matter how significant, or to write to me regarding any thoughts you might like to share with me.
{{ I'm back, peeps! }}

Quote:
Acolyte Dossiers

William "Bill" Dexter - Active

Dunwick Cassander - Active

Cecilia "Cecile" Avery - Active

"Judge" - Active

Fae Lulu

06-27-2013

A small wooden figurine of Viktor in his Full Machine outfit could be seen walking toward Viktor's room. His robotic arm behind him was carrying a rather large (some may say comically large for him size) letter from the Fae Sorceress.

((Recycled letters ftw! Also wb))

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Viktor.jpg (809.9 KB, 211 views)

Ask the String

06-27-2013

((Yay we got Vik! Btw, I'm going off what the last Viktor did (not the last one but the one before, which if you haven't heard - Viktor gave Sona a new voice a few months back). Doing this cause I've already been talking around and it would be awkward just to automatically stop. Enjoy!))

Ask the Herald

06-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
A small wooden figurine of Viktor in his Full Machine outfit could be seen walking toward Viktor's room. His robotic arm behind him was carrying a rather large (some may say comically large for him size) letter from the Fae Sorceress.

((Recycled letters ftw! Also wb))
Viktor heard the faintest of sounds coming from the entrance to his office, and he looked over to find a rather strange little figurine comprised of wood approaching him, its miniature shoulder-arm holding a rather brightly colored note. After reading the letter, Viktor set about writing a response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letter
Fae Sorceress,

To answer your first question, I can only say that I created the arm myself. I happen to be an expert in techmaturgical engineering, having been a prodigy since I was old enough to walk. My "laser arm" - as you call it - is of my very own design, which I built specifically to be able to fire a beam of chaotic energy. Regarding your second question, I could, but that seems like a silly use for such technology. I am not outright opposed, however, if you would like to collaborate with me on making such a thing. I will await you here, in my laboratory.

As for your friend's question. You can assure Pix that I do not intend to force those of the Glade to conform to the Glorious Evolution, and that such augmentation is purely voluntary. If any of his kind would like to undergo the surgery to replace parts of themselves with hextech, then they are free and welcome to come see me about that.

- Viktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the String View Post
((Yay we got Vik! Btw, I'm going off what the last Viktor did (not the last one but the one before, which if you haven't heard - Viktor gave Sona a new voice a few months back). Doing this cause I've already been talking around and it would be awkward just to automatically stop. Enjoy!))
{{ That's fine. I remember helping out your predecessor before I left, giving "Ask the Maven" a device that would transmit her thoughts through an audio transmitter. Just tell me the details and we can go with it as if I'd done it myself. }}

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2013

((Welcome back Vik!!!

HAVE A PONY!! :3

Click image for larger version

Name:	efO3NFBEQkuJ6liPyL9v6Q2.gif
Views:	204
Size:	334.4 KB
ID:	719005 ))

FilFire

06-28-2013

((There's somebody I haven't seen in a while. Heya.))

Ask the String

06-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ That's fine. I remember helping out your predecessor before I left, giving "Ask the Maven" a device that would transmit her thoughts through an audio transmitter. Just tell me the details and we can go with it as if I'd done it myself. }}
((I believe that was still me you gave the audio transmitter. Basically how it happened was Sona came to learn more on Viktor, and because Viktor wanted to prove how beneficial his Evolution is, offered Sona the chance to have a voice (but not real) surgically added through their conversation. She agreed, and everything magically worked out.))

Ask the Herald

06-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the String View Post
((I believe that was still me you gave the audio transmitter. Basically how it happened was Sona came to learn more on Viktor, and because Viktor wanted to prove how beneficial his Evolution is, offered Sona the chance to have a voice (but not real) surgically added through their conversation. She agreed, and everything magically worked out.))
{{ Alright, we can go with that. I can work with it. }}

Ask Tyrant Swain

06-28-2013

((Welcome back.... gramps.))

Ask the Herald

06-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
((Welcome back.... gramps.))
{{ Thanks. I just hope everything goes well. }}