Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] Spirit Guard Udyr dance spirits only display in max rank form

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Super Explosion

06-27-2013

So, I'm pretty sure this is a bug--

When asking udyr to dance, he will go through the motions, but if he is in a non-maxed stance, only the spirit of that stance will make its appearance above him in the dance.

When he dances in a maxed stance, all spirits will appear above him when he performs presumably their associated motion.

Pretty sure this is unintended, since his dance looks less awesome when he makes the bird motion and no bird appears.

1. Play Spirit Guard Udyr!
2. Rank up a stance and shift into it.
3. Dance!

1. Play Spirit Guard Udyr!
2. Rank up a stance to level 5 and shift into it.
3. Dance!

Kirazy

06-27-2013

This almost sounds intended, actually.

Super Explosion

06-28-2013

Quote:
Kirazy:
This almost sounds intended, actually.

It may well be. If it is, take this thread as a feedback thread.

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

06-28-2013

Hey Super Explosion! Like Kirazy said, this is actually intended. It gives his max forms that much more oomph, and helps to show his increasing level of power via the animal spirits (in my humble opinion).

I will bring up your feedback with the team, though.

EatMyKhack

09-08-2013

I also have this concern. It kinda disappoints me that the only moment in the game that my dance really holds any significance is the beginning but it doesn't at least show the effects. (You know when all the fighting is occurring during the game not many people pay attention to the dancing.) I'd like it if the 1 minute that I bond with my team to take blue buff is filled with my nice spiritual dances. Kinda like ezreals nice little hologram.