Ranked End Game screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RatB33

06-06-2013

Anyone on a Mac doing Ranked games.

Next time you finish a game, in the upper-left part of the end-game screen, can you take a look and tell me if the portion that shows LP gained/lost is visible?

Mine was last night but it appeared to be on the same line as some other text thus making both lines unreadable. Text on text - couldnt be read.

I will play a ranked game tonight (if i am not a coward) and get a screenie if it occurs again.

Just wondering if this happens to other Mac folks too.

EDIT: Cannot say whether this occurred on 10.8.3 as I was not doing ranked games then. I have 10.8.4 now, though... Hope that helps.

Edit #2: did it again.. I have a screenie to prove it. http://imgur.com/8zsqqKK

Anyone else have this issue?

piecheese

06-11-2013

This happens to me too, and honestly, i don't really mind it. I just go and do the math myself or I just look at it and say, eh I don't really care I'm getting closer to 100 points anyways. As long as you win, and get all the turrets and inhibitors down, you should get above 30 LP per match.

RatB33

06-12-2013

I know its not a big deal... but it seems like an easy fix if they are in there poking around... prolly just missing a couple \n's or something...

RatB33

06-18-2013

Anyone on a Mac play ranked and notice this still existing on 3.8?

RatB33

06-29-2013

Fixed in 3.8.. thanks.

Now i can see how many points i lose (rarely win) without doing math.

Mirror

06-29-2013

This happens in both clients (Windows and Mac) sometimes. It hasn't ever happened to me, but I've seen it in screenshots and on streams from time to time. Glad 3.8 fixed it for you - unless it was mentioned in the patch notes? In which case, glad it was fixed for everyone! =D