Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Chill out, it's only ARAM"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sona Swagbot

06-28-2013

Chill out bros its only ranked, not like you're pro.

Jazzyforcefield

Recruiter

06-28-2013

AP Aatrox ARAM

Flaming Tribble

06-28-2013

the logic is this. people say its just a game, its just for fun. however that is a LIE. if it were just for fun there would be no winning or losing, nor would ARAM keep track of such things. However the game DOES keep track of your wins over losses. Thus, people (like myself as well) play to win, and getting people that don't respect the fact that were playing to win and decide to be jerks, or screw up, think their rambo with their suicide runs or make crappy builds or roll out of good toons or even toons without first asking if there is anyone that wants that toon, is disrepecting the whole rest of the team. GOD (or Riot) gave us AI games for the expressed purpose of doing all the stupid stuff that people pull in ARAM. why people insist on making others suffer for their own kicks is somthing i just don't understand.
ive never reported so many people as i have in ARAM.

Mr Mystical

06-29-2013

I agree with the original post here -- if you want to play ARAM to screw around then go play custom ARAM games. If you are going to play PVP matchmaking ARAM on HA then to me those games are counting on our score card so try to care a bit about the rest of us playing or at least trying to win the game.

Mightyal

06-29-2013

When people tell me that I just reply, "Enough with that bull8hit excuse."

SeCKS Egai

06-30-2013

I always play to win, but losing in ARAM isn't like losing elsewhere.

The fact that random is in the acronym should say it all. Not only are you with random strangers, but your champions are randomized, further increasing the chance that someone isn't up to speed on their champ. I have yet to play my main once in an aram, and the one time I was about to someone on the enemy side dodged q.

Play to win, but expecting folks to play aram "competitively" is just asking for unneeded stress.

A Slime Appears

06-30-2013

If it's anything like Dominion's problem with the same stuff, it's usually a cover up because they are incredibly bad.

xOnyourkneesdog

06-30-2013

ARAM was made to have a good time and also trying new stuff , like MF AP , I'M NOT KIDDING , i never saw MF AP and l was thinking this is over but she got 2 quads a penta .. i mean , ARAM was actually made for people to create new builds for champions and have a good time but also is good to get his first pentas since it's quite easy to get one , and Boot , i agree with you , but if you really want your team to play like it's supposed to play , competitive play , pick up 4 friends that want to play that way and go there and smack everybody.

Wiiskeet

06-30-2013

Just because you play competitively, doesn't mean you can rage at your team for doing something different or not knowing how to build a certain champ as well. Everyone should play to win, but don't be a dick about it.

gabethedrone

06-30-2013

Quote:
Wiiskeet:
Just because you play competitively, doesn't mean you can rage at your team for doing something different or not knowing how to build a certain champ as well. Everyone should play to win, but don't be a dick about it.

This. People are too quick to rage.