Please fix Mac Client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koopacrafts

08-08-2014

I crash at the start of a match, or in the middle of a match which forces me to restart. This happens very frequently, and I've lost several games because of it. This doesn't happen with other things, but with League. Why?

zacharoo77

08-08-2014

Same thing happening to me. Submitted a report to Riot.

Started since patch 4.13.

Koopacrafts

08-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharoo77 View Post
Same thing happening to me. Submitted a report to Riot.

Started since patch 4.13.
It's been happening to me even before patch 4.13. I've reinstalled the game to see if it would not occur, but it does.

shad0w

08-08-2014

Try adding "8.8.8.8" and "8.8.4.4" under your DNS settings in the Network preferences of the advanced option. Someone gave a descriptive guide of this somewhere in the Mac forums and it worked several patches ago and I haven't disconnected ever since. If anything ever comes up you can just delete it.

Koopacrafts

08-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0w View Post
Try adding "8.8.8.8" and "8.8.4.4" under your DNS settings in the Network preferences of the advanced option. Someone gave a descriptive guide of this somewhere in the Mac forums and it worked several patches ago and I haven't disconnected ever since. If anything ever comes up you can just delete it.
Doesn't help at all.

Koopacrafts

08-13-2014

bump

This seriously just randomly happens. I played a ranked game yesterday and it didn't happen, but I start one today and crash before the match starts. I'm getting sick of this.

Dilanda

08-17-2014

Same since 4.13

Fickl3

08-18-2014

Am I the only one willing to say that Riot programmers are lazy and/or unwilling to hire new hands to code a Mac client that DOES NOT run in a virtual machine slowing down the entire game by ~ 50% or more. I have a 2013 Macbook Pro (retina display) that is powering a 29Ē widescreen monitor (21:9, 2560*1080): on Windows 8 using bootcamp I get 60 fps steady (on high settings), I switch to Mac and fps drops to 15-30 on the lowest settings; itís absolutely pathetic.

Hell, it took nearly 6 months before I could even purchase RP on the mac client, I had to switch over to Windows to buy the RP, then back to Mac to purchase the said skin.

So much for caring about the community ďas a wholeĒ. Itís clear who they care about. Given their soaring stock iím not sure why they donít have the cash to play with to make a legitimate application instead of the hack job they gave us.

Kind regards,
Fickl3

WhoPewted

08-18-2014

This just started for me 2 days ago. Now When I join a game once champ elect is over my screen goes black and I have to restart my computer. It does it every single time. Bottom line is I can't play at all.

Annihlation

08-18-2014

Happens with all mac clients. Lazy people, we invest so much money into the game and they can't even work efficiently. It's one of the most played MOBAS, we'd expect them to have good clients.